What's new

Ric's C-West GT S15

K

kababaka

Just had a good look through this thread! Car looks great, I daren't even think how much you must have spent. Sorry if i've missed it, but what do you use your car for? Drift? Track? Daily?
Either way thats going to turn some heads!

Reaction score
Carbon clutch... fook me it's a race car you're building!! :D

Love it mate!!! :thumbs:
Cheers James I think Im gonna up the BHP so got a serious clutch lol good for over 500bhp a bit excessive i guess but who knows how far we gonna go with our babies eh lol:wack:

^^ Haha, quality!! :D
Agreed lol:D

hold it mate thats too sick the C-West body kit.
ive bought myself the C-West body kit aswel, think its called the version 1.

the carbon mods are also mad!!!
C-West is the b0ll0x mate top quality are you fitting it yourself?, I did mine wasn't as hard as you'd think :thumbs:

Just had a good look through this thread! Car looks great, I daren't even think how much you must have spent. Sorry if i've missed it, but what do you use your car for? Drift? Track? Daily?
Either way thats going to turn some heads!
Its a daily drive at the mo have taken her to Silverstone to Drift was AWSOM gonna do it again soon now im strengthening the internals slowly lol she does spin up very easily tho :thumbs:

K

kababaka

Its a daily drive at the mo have taken her to Silverstone to Drift was AWSOM gonna do it again soon now im strengthening the internals slowly lol she does spin up very easily tho :thumbs:
:eek: oo err! Bet you're on the alert when driving in the rain then!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha! Meddler did that and I can't change it back!!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
no... no you can't :p

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hey Ric, do you still have your S15? Haven't seen you on here for ages. Hope all is ok mate.

Reaction score
Hi Craig yes still have her and all is fine just way too busy at mo to do anything.
Lost all boost the other week only to find the E clip had come off the wastegate actuator so it was flapping open, not good cant believe the difference in power without it.
Have a problem with it loosing coolant too have to top it up every couple of weeks and cant find a leak anywhere, have noticed the carpet around my seat is damp dont know if there is an intermal matrix for the heater as had this problem on a ford I owned, split the matrix and soaked the inside of the car??, well not the weather to be on my knees to sort so it will have to wait I think but if there are any ideas throw them my way guys and I will look when I can.
So glad there is no Ice yet and its still drivable lol

Hey Ric, do you still have your S15? Haven't seen you on here for ages. Hope all is ok mate.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cool, good to hear all is still good :)

Small coolant leaks are usually because of the rigid turbo coolant lines cracking (if you still have them). Quite hard to detect too as they normally only leak when the coolant is fully warm.

Reaction score
no dont have the hard pipes anymore there on flexi but will have a look anyway, thanx for the advice.

Cool, good to hear all is still good :)

Small coolant leaks are usually because of the rigid turbo coolant lines cracking (if you still have them). Quite hard to detect too as they normally only leak when the coolant is fully warm.