What's new

DAMMSYS S15 Spec R Aero

Reaction score
nice one :thumbs: ,i tried to post actual pics but couldnt do it i aint the best with computers.got red callipers now aswell and a nice scoop in n/s/f mesh for cold air feed.changing the colour of wheels i think.darker colour like smoke chrome or boltgun colour.opinions please :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Clarken said:
Really nice car, love the colour mate. :thumbs:
Ahh. The user-friendly pewter :)
Together with the pearl white they are by far the most common colour on the S15 :)

I'm not jelous of you pewter-owners for the sake that you don't have to wash your cars....... I'm not jelous.......Or?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
13.4 aint a bad time is it?

Was at a drag strip in San Antonio on Sat night, few monsters wheelying off the line etc, but a couple of Pontiac GTO's, and a new Mustang GT, spoke to the owner, he was running 450RWHP and got just over the 12's :ghey: , it was a fully loaded model, with huge 20" wheels and Lambo doors, i think he was an American Chav :D, but with money.

Reaction score
sushiming said:
i prefer them in white still but still looks good dude :thumbs:
cheers :) .looked good in white till you went a mile down road and the fronts turn black.think it looks more aggressive dark.got my new cold air feed in the grill now too ;)

K

kieran

i reckon you should be able to get 12's as long as you can get the traction down, this is certainly my aim this year :thumbs: