What's new

Bringing another one back from the dead ....

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Wow, Love it, you guys are getting very creative and producing some awesome cars :thumbs:

Shame you guys are so far away

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I love the rear fenders and all the bits around it :D

Not to keen on the front fenders though. Don't like the bit that sticks out in the front where it meets the headlights.

Everything else is spot on. Did I say that I really like the rear fenders :D

C

Chris@LK

Thanks alot guys :)

have u any idea how the fmic fitted behind the nissan aero front bumper with the front fogs still in place in the original picture as this is what im doing with mine and want to keep the fogs.Any idea what make even the intercooler is!
When we first got the car, the intercooler & pipework had been removed so sadly I can't tell you how it was fitted but the new intercooler we fitted is from Apex (I'm not sure that helps though ....).

I love the rear fenders and all the bits around it :D
Not to keen on the front fenders though. Don't like the bit that sticks out in the front where it meets the headlights.
Everything else is spot on. Did I say that I really like the rear fenders :D
lol yes you did, they're the same rear over fenders that Pablo used but we just went a bit mad with the stretching !

I didn't like the front wings either originally but we got a great deal on them and we had a tight budget but I've come to love 'em as they change the front a little :)

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
That paint work looks awesome. Great job.

L

Lee75

That looks Amazing:cool: the colour looks even better in the sun light:nod:
the only part i'm not keen on are the front fenders but as you say your on a budget and they do the job, Well done:notworthy:

A

Autech_NZ

Wow, paint looks amazing, and the rear widebody and skirts looks great too. gonna look mint out blazing around a track.

roof scoops not my cup of tea but each to their own. does it connect to anything? would it add wind resistance?

I think you should also get or makeup one of those little roof spoilers for the rear window, painted blue to match with the roof scoop and weather shields.

Top job guys