What's new

Ger's 2001 Spec S

G

Ger Keane

well, i finally got her picked it up last night and i havent stopped smiling yet! heres a list of some ot the spec:

17" Wed sport racing wheels with 225/45/r17 on front and 235/45/r17's on the rear
HKS Manifold (i like)
HKS Induction kit
HID headlights
Pioneer Cezzario Mp3 player
Pioneer Cezzario Amp in the boot!
Pioneer Cezzario flip out dvd and sat nav with 7" monitor (if anyone knows ! if european maps can be got for this please let me know, also to unlock the dvd region code)
Cusco Coilovers (havent had a chance to have a good look at them yet)

Thats all i can think of at the moment. it was the most enjoyabe journey home of my life! over the moon with the car. i know a lot of people on here dont rate the Spec S but i wanted an every day car with a good bit of poke and this certainly has it. she gets to 180k fair fast:)

Heres some pics
http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.j...80&PhotoAlbumId=4938325450&PhotoId=4938343279

any opinions appreciated!

Reaction score
Very nice mate. A mate of mine has a spec s also and it goes very well. Just wait until he sees your mani LOL. Oh, whats the width of your wheels?

G

Ger Keane

updated pics

a few updated pics. tryin to upload pics to the page for the first time hope this works!

have the car almost a week now and i never want to drive anything else! still trying to find a single mark on the car!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looks tidy - I suppose the benefit of not having a turbo is that you won't be tempted by the multitude of mods that are on offer to go with a turbo'd car etc?!

Still, there's probably a fair few things you can do with a Spec S - keep us updated on your plans... :)

Reaction score
Welcome welcome!! I'm driving a Spec S as well and it really did serve well as an everyday drive. However really difficult to get modding stuff as well. Also dun think can get much gain in power after much money spend.

G

Ger Keane

updated pics

here are some better quality pics. the first one is esp for topper!:)
IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x105/gerardkeane1/503096914a5024645748l.jpg[/IMG]

C

cms15

Hi Ger

The 3rd Ger Keane I've come across in the last year. Nice wheels.
I gots me a spec S too. 99 pearl white. Fairly standard. Goin ape
tryin to find an exhaust system for it. Wha make is yours?
Ciaran in shannon. :wave:

S

s15silvia51s

hey, i hav a 99 spec s aswell and im looking to get a full exhaust system, wer u get the HKS manifold or was it on it wen u bought the car ???
im gona get the HKS hi-power silent exhaust, tats from the cat back, need every thing before tat !!!!
car looks nice and clean pal:thumbs:, ill hav pics up soon of mine, just waiting for a day wen the :rolleyes:weathers not too bad:rolleyes:!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
M

MIKS

HI! my Spec S have a 5zigen manifold and full JDM exhaust (unknown, I think 5zigen to). And I have Blitz Sus Power Core Type LM intake. Did you test your silvia on dyno? do this parts add some power?

PS. sorry for bad English ))))

S

s15silvia51s

those parts do increase power/BHP of the car, i havnt dyno'd my car but stock BHP i think is in around 160. were did you get the 5zigen manifold and full JDM exhaust ????

M

MIKS

She came from Japan with this parts . In stock silvia is 165 BPH on 5MT.... i want to know how much power this parts increase :rolleyes:

Last edited:
G

Ger Keane

small update-now with spoiler!! at last

Quick update, got the spoiler on at last!!

Reaction score
Welcome GerKeane,

You easily have the most desired wheels on ur 15. Ive always wanted that WedSport SA-70 (i think :)) . Looks the business in 17" trim. Hehe, so i guess it will be Autech for you huh? Man those guys managed a thumping 200 PS from the SR20DE... :D. Go get those honda v-tech wankers with some nissan all motor goodness.