What's new

Paul2x Spec-R Project

subzero

Reaction score
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..........

in the vid i was expecting a slow mo drive by to check out the new rims :rotfl: ...but instead got a blur of an s15 belting down the road :D

Reaction score
P

Paul2x

Thanks, thanks , sorry for the delay.

size is 17x9.5+15 front and rear.

Prepin the car over the weekend for few more practice events before the Time Attack, and got last minute word of a local drift event so took a shot at the sideways game (only my second time). Bit different than the Grip stuff i'm usted to but had a blast.

Here's a quick vid of a friend following me, They had a few drift courses and one Grip course, and I figured i'd take a shot at drifting the Grip course.

Enjoy :
http://vimeo.com/4475001

-Paul :thumbs:

P

Paul2x

Thanks guys,

Just posted some more pic's on vid's from the event on my blog.

Check it:

:thumbs:

-Paul

Last edited:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Car is looking awesome mate :thumbs:

In the Vid, very quick gearchange. What gearbox/clutch do you have fitted?

EDIT: Spec on 1st Page

P

Paul2x

Car is looking awesome mate :thumbs:

In the Vid, very quick gearchange. What gearbox/clutch do you have fitted?

EDIT: Spec on 1st Page

I'm running the complete PPG Dogbox that makes clutchless upshifts a breeze, but in the vid's I posted so far I believe i'm using the clutch on most of the shifts. I'll post another that I have, that you can clearly tell the difference. When i'm not using the clutch. :cool:

Was at Road course all day today, so i'll have have some new pic's and vid's up real soon. =)

Thanks again :thumbs:

Reaction score
What front fenders are those as on the side shot I see that there is a big gap, I am going to be running 18X9.5" +12mm offset and I want to try and make everything fit with minor modifications.

Reaction score
Country
Very nice...I've gone through the whole thread instead of working for the last hour or so.

I can't wait till these are legal in Canada so that I can scoop one up for myself! you've given me some real good inspiration! :wave:

Reaction score
Website
powizzle.tumblr.com
I know it's been a long time since Paul's posted, but I really looked forward to reading his updates! BUMP!

Been a while since i've had my S15, but I've always found this thread has been very useful for information whenever i'm looking for insights/opinions/reviews. Has he still got the car?

K

Kojo

sick man,love all the wheels on there...any more close-up pics of the new wheels/stance?