What's new

Paul D's S15 - updated 5/4/08

P

Paul D

Here's some new pics of my car after a long day cleaning it!!!

Spec...
Rays wheels 17inch
Kei office coilovers
unknown make exhaust m/secion and b/box
HKS EVC

Here's the pics

P

Paul D

Fitted New coilovers on wednesday night. It took me 2 hours in the dark which was alot quicker than i expected!

I decided to go for the gen 2 apex fast road with 6/5 springs and all i can say i wow!!! The ride is still firm but rides the bumps really well, definately the best ?500 i've spent definately recommend them.

Or and fitted an apexi intake which makes my car flutter now, shame its still quiet

P

Paul D

kei office coilovers and i've found a site selling them saying they're 9/8 springs that was on

P

pablo

hard!!!!!!!!!

they still fully functioning! i think i need some rears as mind wont adjust....need mine off to work on them maybe. you selling yours and or splitting them?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Lol. Those fookers are so hard you might land up with all your new FRPness shattering the first time you drive over a hole... :wack:

P

Paul D

They were ok when on the car but one of the rears was cracked so i had to get it welded. I was going to put them up for offers when i got round to it because im not sure if they're worth anything. I'l get them cleaned up and take some pics of them for ya

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Cars looking good mate :thumbs:, i too can vouch for the Apex coilovers, moved from Tein's (they were knackered)

P

Paul D

Here's a few pics i took when fitting my fmic its the autobahn88 one. Anyone thinking of using the clamps that come with it all i can say is don't!!! Im ordering a dif set then gona get them fitted instead.

The parts i had to modify was the undertray and cut the hole in the battery tray. I trimmed a tiny but off the front bar for piece of mind but it didn't really need it. I managed to lengthen the +ve battery wiring in the fuse box and use the original battery in place aswell :D

One thing i did to keep the fogs was to fit enough washers to lower the intercooler 1 1/2 inches and it fitted first time.

The only thing thats worrying me a bit is that the aero bumper is touching the pipes near the fogs.

I still need to pull my amp cable back through so i can reroute it properly in the engine bay

Last edited: