What's new

Jay's 02 Spec R

G

gunner93

jaydm : gunner and I are in KL....you are from johore huh? do you come to KL often?
DCM Silvia gang TT every friday nights at Madina, near the Curve Damansara. I normally hang out at X-F.actory Sunway on Saturday noons as a meeting point for friends and parts importers or just yam cha. :wave:

Aux, Have you fixed the lips? Looks good?

A

auxoura

Just SMS you.

The lip looks good but a bit work needs to be done on it, especially during fitting. Other than that, i reckon it looks great...makes the car look more down to earth...lol..

J

JayDM

gunner & auxoura

Actually i'm only working in jb, i'm in kl most of the time when i;m not.

Maybe I'll drop by and meet up with you and the drift guys one of these days..:nod:

P

Pierscoe1

ooohhh..!! Those LMGT4's are fantastic!!! ME Want!

(suppose I should get the car first though!.. just need to tidy up my MX5 and get it sold, and then pray to the gods of end-of-project-bonus' !)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks very good. I could trade my wheels for yours :)
One thing about the exterior though. Those stock rear spats are hideous. You need to give them to me :D :wave:

J

JayDM

Well yako, to tell you the truth , the aero kit is too subtle to my liking. The build quality is the only thing thats stopping me from changing it

J

JayDM

Had some of these lying around before getting the car so finally got them in, silvia's stock audio is like ass

The car turned into a mess like any other install, but it all came out good.

Last edited: