R-Spec's S15's

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yep. No need to remap without upping boost. Although, it'll almost certainly improve smoothness of power and fuel consumption.

Reaction score
Yep. No need to remap without upping boost. Although, it'll almost certainly improve smoothness of power and fuel consumption.
Yeh the main target of my day was to see how smooth the delivery was and I'm more than happy with the shapes of those graphs (apart from question over 5900 mark but looking at yours it looks to drop off at a similar point so perhaps I was getting ok airflow into the WMIC afterall). My fuellings pretty good too; I posted the other day that a cruise got me 37mpg and the stop/start run to work that I just used a tank on came out at about 29mpg :)

Power wise I did get betten by a fair few S14s :( but don't recall any running as low as <0.85bar max boost :)

Last edited:
P

Pazz

There was another car there with a few mods (basically ready for 'Stage 2' HD chip) and his made really bad power. Didnt make the boost either. It went fine on the road tho. So I think the Roller loadings areslightly different for shootout mode.
I was chatting to the fella who owns this motor. Turns out APT found it only had 2 and 1/4 inch cat back exhaust. :eek:

M

Matt_S

I was chatting to the fella who owns this motor. Turns out APT found it only had 2 and 1/4 inch cat back exhaust. :eek:
He is local to me and he said to me it was a full big bore. So I naturally took that to be 3".

P

Pazz

He is local to me and he said to me it was a full big bore. So I naturally took that to be 3".
Well the fella bought my Nur Spec from me. Supposedly he had a 3" downpipe elbow + decat running to a 2 1/4" catback.

I thought you were from Essex? The chap is from Lowestoft way. Been having loads of work done at APT supposedly.

M

Matt_S

Well the fella bought my Nur Spec from me. Supposedly he had a 3" downpipe elbow + decat running to a 2 1/4" catback.

I thought you were from Essex? The chap is from Lowestoft way. Been having loads of work done at APT supposedly.
No mate. Youre talking about another guy. Thats the guy with the Pewter S15 dropped on its arse with black 18s. Dont know if he come son here of not tbh. He didnt run on Sunday. But he was there. :wack:

The guy Im talking about is another lad with an S14a. ;)

Reaction score
Starting to show a little rust needing repair around the arches from 10years and 70k miles on UK roads