What's new

LuPix's Track & Drift Project

Reaction score
hey dude, just read your post!!!
Congrats on the purchase, i got my S15 from Torque a few months ago to, i actually test drove that exact one you bought!!!!
What are the chances :)
Anyway, hope you enjoy it!!!
Rich

Reaction score
blame me!!!
i never razz any cars!!! :eek:.......hmmm nobody is ever gonna believe that are they!!!, i did notice it popped once when i test drove it, but i didnt put my foot down enough for it to do it again, i was gonna buy that one coz the mileage was much better than mine, but i got my special blue seats in mine, which, i havn't seen anywhere else! (im the special one :ghey:)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've seen the blue seats (and the orange ones) in a few cars. They're an acquired taste, I'm afraid. Might be better if they'd actually matched the rear seat...

Reaction score
:mad: how very dare you!!!!!! :furious:

would be nice if the rears did match though, still, it matches my blue car, which is one thing at least! :wave:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
hey dude, just read your post!!!
Congrats on the purchase, i got my S15 from Torque a few months ago to, i actually test drove that exact one you bought!!!!
What are the chances :)
Anyway, hope you enjoy it!!!
Rich
Hi mate! Looks like we are doing some good business for Torque GT on the S15 front :D

Mike said the only other one left in stock (pewter Spec-R non-Aero) had been sold just before I went down to collect mine. Be interesting to see what they get in next.

Yes, I have noticed the Kakimoto is popping quite a lot - but it's only littleish pops :rolleyes: and happens at low speeds. I'm looking to get an inner silencer for the zorst anyway cos it is a bit of a loud one. You kinda grin for a few miles but after an hour on the motorway, it gets a bit :annoyed:

Hope you are getting on ok with yours - sorry to read about your Nissan gauge probs but I'm sure you can get it sorted. If you can find someone with experience on fitting gauges then I'm sure they'll sort you out.

I did notice from Torque's website that you got some nice Nismo alloys :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Thanks for all the responses so far which have been really constructive :thumbs:

Just can't wait to see all of your cars when I get a chance to meet other S15OC members.

Are we planning to have a club stand at this year's European Drift Championship (RD3 Silverstone)? At this moment in time, I'm planning to go but it will depend on my wife's shift-work arrangements.

Reaction score
the gauge aint a big problem, just annoying!!!

yes, thats what done it for me, i love the alloys it suits the car so well (in my opinion) i was torn between the one i got and your one when i was down there yours has got much lower mileage than mine, and a good choice of mods but your right, that exhaust is VERY loud lol and i liked the blue seats in mine, took me a looooonnnngggg time to make my mind up!
anyhoo -- enjoy it! its a lovely looking car (i especially liked those rear spats) :thumbs:

Rich :wave:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks good mate, and clean.

Front lip doesnt look low enough to keep the line of the skirts, what lip is it?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
The front lip is a Trust item.

I know it's not quite as low as the Aero skirt but I'm sure this will change slightly when I get the car lowered... :)

Anyway, one of the first things I did this week was to take the screws out of the sections where the lip mounts the wheel arches, push the lip further down by about an inch and re-screw.

This has make it look better.

G

gunner93

I love muffler that burbles... its like communicating with the driver giving him the confidence that the car is all good to go!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I love muffler that burbles... its like communicating with the driver giving him the confidence that the car is all good to go!
mmmm... lost a bit of volume now that I've changed to HKS Silent Hi-Power.

Still sounds nice tho - just more friendly for my neighbours... :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yes gunner - due to a slight problem with one of the AVS rims, I am looking to get a new set of Jap wheels sometime next year.

Those Prodrives look nice but I'm thinking Weds at the mo...

Need cash first - don't we all!! :wack: