What's new

Finally Got One

P

Paul D

Finally i've managed to find what i want and here's the only pic i have of it up2 now

Its a 2002 model with only 17,000 miles on the clock! :D
I know its got dif wheels, Exhaust and suspension but thats it at this momont in time

I saw justins at jm imports when he was picking it up and fell in love with them (i was the lad with the red mera;) )

Now the waiting game begins :nod:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice. Looks like full aero and some other options :thumbs:
only 17k miles :eek:
Sounds expensive :)

P

Paul D

Between 12k and 12.5k which i think is a mint price when i was going to pay 12k for 99 plate

Or and how much difference is there from the non bb to the t28bb turbo?

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Between 12k and 12.5k which i think is a mint price when i was going to pay 12k for 99 plate

Or and how much difference is there from the non bb to the t28bb turbo?
With the import and everything??
I wouldn't bother with the BB-turbo. The performance gain if any wouldn't match the cost.

P

Paul D

Yep drive away price. Bargain or what and the car is meant to be mint from a very good source

P

PhilV

Paul D one day when u have money knocking about get white wheels man, white wheels on white cars = ultimate sex

P

Paul D

Ok mate will keep that in mind. I can't wait im sooooo excited now :D

B

baynz

yeah i was exactly the same as you, excited. pickin mine up on saturday, been waitin so long for it, its supprising how slow a boat can be.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
The car looks mint :cool:

Best of luck with the purchase - it's gonna be a long wait :) I'm only waiting about a week and a half for mine and it's already doing my head in :wack: :D

J

Jono

yeah i was exactly the same as you, excited. pickin mine up on saturday, been waitin so long for it, its supprising how slow a boat can be.
... and how slow people taking Decat pipes off can be... :eek: Sorry mate, I'm on the case and you will have a nice shiny decat ASAP! :thumbs:

P

Paul D

Gutted!!! Just got a phone call today saying that the dearler won't sell me the car because they want to sell it to someone in japan that wants it on the road there! They want to hold out to see if they can make more money so won't find out till this weekend if its mine or not. its gona cost another ?2k to get it on the road there and probably only cost them ?1k. Or and to top it all off they said they have got a few people coming to look at it :annoyed:

B

baynz

aww gutted mate, all the best with it and i hope the people dont get it and they sell to you.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I think I'd be inclined to tell them to go fook themselves and let them know you'll give them bad press on here and SXOC. That's pretty low.

Reaction score
Its very hard to believe a dealer will do this in Japan, is this what the supplier told you?

May be they have given you the wrong price to start with, coz it does sound cheap.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its VERY cheap for a low mileage 2002... I would expect to see one with an Aero front going for ?14-?15k.