Took a few pics today :D

Last edited:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
wow very stunning its even got the exhaust splat thingy that we all want aswell :thumbs:

P

Paddy mack

there rota gtr's alright, 9.5 rear and 8.5 up front. i'd reckonise them anywhere.
that and begin on night duty giving me loads of time to google'em

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That could almost convert me to black. If I didn't know that I'd have to wash it every day... :p

Lose the Nissan boot badge... :nod: :)

P

Paddy mack

yeah well nicely the blue is bit of a water mark magnet!!

B

Bry

Thanks guys :) I'm a bit of a sad git so spending hours cleaning my car doesn't bother me :D so buying a Black car wasn't an issue, to be honest IMHO S15's look fantastic in any colour :cool: . I love 5 spoke alloy wheels so it was an easy choice picking the Rota GTR wheels,I think they suit the car well.Going to leave the Nissan badge where it is,say it loud say it proud :D

B

baynz

so the nissan badgs on the back isnt held in with pins into the boot?

if it is then it means filler and paintin that area then.

P

PhilV

no filler or anything needed, its glued on, loose it, looks much better without, look at the link nicely posted or for another black car, look at mine:

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/904/s1524pn8.jpg

excuse the numberplate lol that Guernsey registration, its now on a Jersey plate which is the same colours as UK plates but only a J with 5/6 numbers after (channel islands, UK)

B

Bry

no filler or anything needed, its glued on, loose it, looks much better without, look at the link nicely posted or for another black car, look at mine:

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/904/s1524pn8.jpg

excuse the numberplate lol that Guernsey registration, its now on a Jersey plate which is the same colours as UK plates but only a J with 5/6 numbers after (channel islands, UK)

Looks lovely mate,where did you get your rear lights,I gotta get me some of those :D