What's new

Bry's s15

B

Bry

Fitted the intercooler on saturday,took about 5 hours as we didn't rush it,about 2 hours of that was cutting out the hole for the pipework to go through next to the battery tray,I have an air compressor and my mate helping me do the work brought along all his air tools so we were able to do a very neat job,the kit even came with a rubber strip to go aroung the edges of the newly cut hole.The back of the bumper iron needed cutting back and the back of the bumper needed shaving a tiny bit but that was about it,fog lights even clear the pipe work :cool: I took lots of pics during the process,will post them up tomorrow :)

B

Bry

How much we shaved off of the bumper iron

The section of the underbody panel we removed

Tight fit

Had to grind this bracket back a little as well as the bolt you can see in the pic

Nice neat hole

Comes with hot pipe too

I have many more pics of the install if people need to see where you bolt the brackets to etc.Will be changing the clamps to Mikalors this week

Last edited:
B

Bry

Bumper off ready to start

Finished

When I swap over the Mikalor clamps,I've got to move the I/C to the passenger side about 10mm as it's sitting just off center,got to be spot on :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
very nice buddy well done i wish i could of done mine myself but i didnt have the tools and good frds which could help me :(

B

Bry

very nice buddy well done i wish i could of done mine myself but i didnt have the tools and good frds which could help me :(

My good friend Nick is fantastic with cars and being as he's worked for toyota's since he was 17 he's built up a great selection of tools and knowledge and without those I'd still be trying to get the i/c in there :D

B

Bry

Forgot to say I fitted a Greddy profec B spec 2 EBC on sunday,but only just got round to setting it up today,not too hard to set up and I now run 0.9 bar (low,not using hi yet till it's mapped) with no spiking or tailing off and I'm hitting full boost around 3k,the car's much more responsive now :D

G

gunner93

Forgot to say I fitted a Greddy profec B spec 2 EBC on sunday,but only just got round to setting it up today,not too hard to set up and I now run 0.9 bar (low,not using hi yet till it's mapped) with no spiking or tailing off and I'm hitting full boost around 3k,the car's much more responsive now :D
Good stuff Bry :thumbs:. Whats your settings on the BC?

G

gunner93

Took a few pics today :D
I like the angle of this pic. How did you get the camera so high up? Cant imagine you up on a telephone pole with a SLR... :)

I still prefer the stock rear lamps. Its just me.

After looking at rear Nissan logo many times over, I got to admit its a little crowded there.

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I agree ^^ :) Its very difficult to get a good shot of the rear without the spoiler making the car look ungainly. :)

B

Bry

I think I stood on an old tree stump to get the pic,shame it's a bit blurry,will have to take another one :cool:

B

Bry

If you look closely,you can just make out my mobile security system :wack: