What's new

Bry's s15

S

sillbeers15

It is still fresh in my memory that I debaged my S15 (all badges except hood due to the holes) the day I got it delivered in January 2002.

On the same day,..

TE37s
PowerFC
HKS FMIC type S
HKS Hipermax II

were bolted straighted onto my ride.

So it is fustrating that I could not debadge my Murano when I got it this year due to the design.

B

Bry

couple of small changes,new rear lights,Apexi GT exhaust and Dyno'd at 237 whp

FMIC and Greddy Profec spec b EBC going on this weekend :cool:

B

Bry

Which FMIC have you getting?
A fellow s15 oc member (Kieran) owns a car tunning shop near me and I've askd him to get it for me,I just asked him to get me a decent FMIC,I didn't specify a particular brand,but I think he's got me an Autobhan 88 kit :cool:

G

gunner93

Hi Bry,

The rims looks best at an angle especially the deep rear. What offset and tyre size are you using?

G

gunner93

Stock Diameter - 631mm
255/40-17 - 635mm
255/35-18 - 635mm

Bry, with 255 at et30 any problem rubbing the arches?

B

Bry

Stock Diameter - 631mm
255/40-17 - 635mm
255/35-18 - 635mm

Bry, with 255 at et30 any problem rubbing the arches?

Rolling radius is almost the same as stock,so gearing hasn't really been affected ! The tyres did rub a little so I had the rear arches rolled,now I have plenty of clearence :cool:

P

Paul D

A fellow s15 oc member (Kieran) owns a car tunning shop near me and I've askd him to get it for me,I just asked him to get me a decent FMIC,I didn't specify a particular brand,but I think he's got me an Autobhan 88 kit :cool:
How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

B

Bry

How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?
?250 I think incl hot pipe,I've also asked for mikalor clamps,but that will be extra,I'll post up all the details inc fitting pics over the weekend :)

P

Paul D

Ok cheers mate thats the intercooler im thinking about going after so i can keep the fogs.

P

Paul D

Cheers mate. im well impressed with your car, love the black now and want one of those exhaust covers shame you can't get them anymore

B

Bry

Cheers mate. im well impressed with your car, love the black now and want one of those exhaust covers shame you can't get them anymore

Thanks for the kind words.The exhaust cover would be very easy for a fabricator to make :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Those Autobahn FMICs are good insomuch as you appear to be able to keep your fogs (although I can't remember a time I have legally needed them). The loss of the cold pipe bulkhead hole would annoy me though (its perfect for an additional air feed).