Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. #21
    Autech_NZ Guest
    looking great dude,

    my only recommendation would be to change the rear spoiler to a low duck tail spoiler and it would be perfect.(well nismo wheels instead of the rota's but almost perfect )

    Quote Originally Posted by sushiming View Post
    wow very stunning its even got the exhaust splat thingy that we all want aswell
    i can get my hands on one of these, i personally dont want it, if your keen contact me and i will sort out a price.
    Last edited by Autech_NZ; 06-05-2007 at 23:10.

  2. #22
    baynz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilV View Post
    no filler or anything needed, its glued on, loose it, looks much better without, look at the link nicely posted or for another black car, look at mine:

    http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/904/s1524pn8.jpg

    excuse the numberplate lol that Guernsey registration, its now on a Jersey plate which is the same colours as UK plates but only a J with 5/6 numbers after (channel islands, UK)
    awesome so it shouldnt take long to remove then? and easy to get rid of the glue with a hair dryer to heat it up a bit im assuming?

    thats ok coz i was worried about removing mine incase i was left with any holes in the boot.

  3. #23
    Bry Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech_NZ View Post
    looking great dude,

    my only recommendation would be to change the rear spoiler to a low duck tail spoiler and it would be perfect.(well nismo wheels instead of the rota's but almost perfect )



    i can get my hands on one of these, i personally dont want it, if your keen contact me and i will sort out a price.

    I love the look of the car so wont be changing anything visual,just engine and suspension mods from here on

  4. #24
    Paddy mack Guest
    hear hear and well said!!!!
    where can i get one of them exhaust heat sheilds?

  5. #25
    PhilV Guest
    Bry:

    yeah hairdryer will sort it out then a bit of the T-Cut an such to remove all residues an such of glue and voila!

    as for my lights I picked them off from eBay, none there that I can see atm besides these:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-S15-SIL...QQcmdZViewItem

    but might be a bit too dasrk on a black version like ours, more suited to a diff colour

    EDIT:

    also found these for ya:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/CRYSTAL-CLEAR-TA...QQcmdZViewItem

    &

    http://cgi.ebay.com/SMOKED-CLEAR-TAI...QQcmdZViewItem

    can't seem to find any exactly like mine but they are around maybe sumone has a website
    Last edited by PhilV; 07-05-2007 at 08:49.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    Car look awesome mate

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    6
    Oh, and get that fog integrated into one of your reversing lights I can't believe importers still put those bricks on....

  8. #28
    Bry Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilV View Post
    Bry:

    yeah hairdryer will sort it out then a bit of the T-Cut an such to remove all residues an such of glue and voila!

    as for my lights I picked them off from eBay, none there that I can see atm besides these:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-S15-SIL...QQcmdZViewItem

    but might be a bit too dasrk on a black version like ours, more suited to a diff colour

    EDIT:

    also found these for ya:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/CRYSTAL-CLEAR-TA...QQcmdZViewItem

    &

    http://cgi.ebay.com/SMOKED-CLEAR-TAI...QQcmdZViewItem

    can't seem to find any exactly like mine but they are around maybe sumone has a website
    Thanks but I like the ones like yours,I'll keep on hunting

  9. #29
    Bry Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely View Post
    Oh, and get that fog integrated into one of your reversing lights I can't believe importers still put those bricks on....

    All in good time

  10. #30
    Bry Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    Car look awesome mate

    Cheers

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •