What's new

Spec S SR20DE

Reaction score
Country
Hi All,

Here will be my build thread. I have a reletively standard S15 Spec S.

Modifications from import are:

- Tein Streetflex suspension (Need to change)
- Kakimoto 4inch exhaust (Will change as soon as i find a good exhaust place)
- Recaro front drivers seat (Want to change for standard seats)
- Worx wheels

I have only changed the front calipers, discs and BMC for standard s15 spec R bits.

I'm hoping to fit ITB's i have from a Pulsar GTiR, find some more 'English road compliant' suspension and an LSD to fit my open diff housing.

The idea is OEM plus, look standard, some more grunt would be handy, and an lsd so that its not a complete pain when pulling away from wet junctions.

Photos to follow, im very bad at updating forum posts but if anyone could help in particular with LSD knowledge and fitment that would be great.

Reaction score
Country
Got underneith the car a few weeks ago and noticed the quality of paint on the rear subframe was terrible. So its come out. And i have found that the S14 viscous diff i bought 2 years ago is a direct bolt on jobby. So thats the plan going forward. Subframes out, will be stripped and painted. Back in with the R200V.

Reaction score
Country
My plan is to take the car to a recommended exhaust fabricator and have one made from scratch. From initial quotes they are similar price to over the counter and id be able to specify tube size, muffler and exhaust tip myself.