What's new

pablo

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
iam like the carbon bonnet more and more now may need to invest later on :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Car looks really good mate :thumbs:, as i've said before, a white S15 with carbon bonnet and the side painted white looks sweet, but with the boot too, i wouldnt paint it :no:

What weight to use for that link? With 1240 it says i should see 4.93s 0-60mph.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I think you'd find that rear end traction would be a deciding factor. Particularly with less weight on them...

P

pablo

that website i posted is very good (and a bit of fun), if you read the explanations on how its calculated it does go on to say about tyres and suspension etc. it does show perhaps the potential of the car?

the boot is a duluck item i bought it from pow r.

there is a weigh bridge local to me, i will use it soon.

P

pablo

I think you'd find that rear end traction would be a deciding factor. Particularly with less weight on them...
you can feel that just by what ive done to the rear end, but on day to day driving...planting it when rolling the car s taking off nicely

P

pablo

few little changes have been done. their not arty shots but you get the idea....

manifold, radiator and catch can since last time i believe

added the radiator for better cooling and planning on removing the viscous fan for an electric set up this month, which should make it look very different (it removes the black plastic hump and all thats under it.

(p.s the fog light is now gone)

and hows this matching nissans / colour/ wheels and colour coded cat!

yummmmmmmmm titanium exhaust system (weighs lesss than a gnats bullock!)

these sets have just turned up at the parcelforce depot according to my tracking number so they might make a debut

bride gias low max

carbon Kevlar and aluminum lightweight jdm whore-ness!

enjoy!

Last edited:
A

Adam15

very nice dude,,like the whole carbon theme,,looks mint,,:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Flippin' heck Pablo, any more beautiful white Jap cars parked up outside your place and you might wanna rename it to 'Daikoku Futo UK'... :D

Both cars lookin' ace and very clean!

Bet the titanium zorst sounds different - aren't they supposed to be louder?

Reaction score
hey pablo! hows it going!?

car is starting to look real sweet now! think i may have seen you a few weeks ago too? :wave:
afraid i cant help much with the mirrors, i know the ones you mean, and they are very nice indeed, but i dont no the best place to get them from!?!? :confused:
anyhoo, i spotted some...wait for it.....carbon doors!, :eek: not to everyones taste and it would take some balls to put them on, (spose you could always paint them) anyway, just thought i would let you no, what with your lightweight mission and all that! :thumbs:
:wave:

P

pablo

Flippin' heck Pablo, any more beautiful white Jap cars parked up outside your place and you might wanna rename it to 'Daikoku Futo UK'... :D

Both cars lookin' ace and very clean!

Bet the titanium zorst sounds different - aren't they supposed to be louder?
Daikoku Futo whats that mean? and i dont know if titanium is any louder, car has cats still, but she has some titanium coated manifolds from vielside and the decats to go on very soon! its quite loud already...:)

moomin? where did you see me?.... and im looking into wider fenders, i think ill leave the doors for the moment though!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Daikoku Futo is a service stop area in Yokohama which is an urban area just outside of Tokyo.

It is well known because on any given night, all sorts of wonderful (and usually heavily modified) Jap cars turn up to meet at this place. Once the usual ritual of friendly chat abour cars has finished, it's then followed by a blast up and down the *Wangan.

*Wangan - translates as 'bay-side' and is a toll road which runs along the bay from Tokyo to Yokohama.

Reaction score
initial D are you secretly from japan!?!? or is there a place called shropshire over there?! lol you know to much! :eek:

Pablo, I cant remember where it was now, god im rubbish! think it was southampton/hedge end area, it was a while ago though!? it was such a quick glimpse i didnt get a good look, but i noticed it was white with a black bonnet, wasn't in my s15, i was passenger in a BMW, lucky me, so, forgive me for keeping my head down!! lol :D

P

pablo

initial D are you secretly from japan!?!? or is there a place called shropshire over there?! lol you know to much! :eek:

Pablo, I cant remember where it was now, god im rubbish! think it was southampton/hedge end area, it was a while ago though!? it was such a quick glimpse i didnt get a good look, but i noticed it was white with a black bonnet, wasn't in my s15, i was passenger in a BMW, lucky me, so, forgive me for keeping my head down!! lol :D
i went to japfest but havnt been any near that area. must be a copycat:)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol - too much Best Motoring and Option DVD's makes you feel like a Jap!

I've even started making Sushi in my spare time. 2 hours to make, 2 minutes to scoff the whole lot... :D

Was born in Taiwan so I guess I'm 'nearly' Japanese haha :rolleyes::wack::wack: