What's new

pablo

P

pablo

25mm wider but its going to be a close call at the mot station i think. could do will a tiny bit more offset

C

cloudandy

finally, its here and its too good compared to my standard one.
well done mate, keep the good works going!!!

Reaction score
Very nice, the white on white really sets the car off nicely. I am still searching for a CF trunklid that can be shipped to me :(

Reaction score
Country
Gorgoeus..!!! :nod:

Its very subtle, almost looking like a factory spec sports car but still oozes performance looks. Well done :thumbs:

Reaction score
sniffy, you're too late on the bumper front, i've already got it on the front of mine after mine got destroyed by a lump of plaster board in the road! :(

i wanna wide S15 now!!!

P

pablo

although its much wider than stock its original lines are somewhat retained. most people dont notice the rear as its blended etc, hence why i like the sunken filler cap. acts as a reminder. channies oozes wideness

my main issue is the front clearance 4 fingers high is hard work

MOT passed and exhaust lengthened and brackets re-hung..... happy motoring i hope for another year.

needed a new bulb and the guy even fixed the knocking front coilover. top nut was loose!!!! result

downside was i had to find sunken ramps and it cost me ?90 to mot (included swapping the decat for cat and a few nuts being tightened)

was too low for the brake test so he drove it....

funny how after ringing around this was the cleanest garage ive ever seen and the closest!

P

pablo

sod it and get a lip like intial d or buy any aftermarket one. yes its fibreglass, but soo cheap. the areo one will break if you hit it....granted it takes a little more abuse

fibreglass...250 - new areo 1500

the areo is very nice though

ings do plastic if its a must works out cheaper still

you have to be silly quick to get areo. its easier buying the car with it on

Reaction score
makes me wanna take a drive back down again to see it!!! LOL

we've got a few places local that're "quick fitting" places... and they're more like offices than garages... and about as clean as one too!!!

P

pablo

this was on an industrial estate. place has been open 2 years . could have eaten of the floor. no grease any where. all the machinery was mint

the owner does tarmac rallies or something. i think a lot of rally boys are very clean and tidy???

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
good to hear it. Yeah i was lookin again at your pics and indeed the widebody does indeed keep to the original lines somehow.. so good plan on keepin the sunk petrol cap.

One of my all time fav s15's by far!

P

pablo

too kind....this years going to see some impressive s15's. ive some pics of an awesome one. an owner on here. i just wish he would post the pics! it looked near enough complete on the photos he sent me

P

Paul2x

Is their someone you can get in touch with to get a set of the Craft Squares and the guages?

Car looks amazing btw

good job =)

Last edited:
P

pablo

ill pm you a jap brooker. this guy got them for me about ?150 cheaper than any sellers i found

Sender

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for diging this one up, but Pablo deleted all pics of his car, has anyone pics when this S15 was in standard aero body and gram light wheels ??