Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    537
    Liked
    50
    Looking good - glad to see the trailer light has gone!

    Whatís the mileage on the car? X-reg is 2000 isnít it?

  2. jay.humphries.92 Likes this post.

  3. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0
    If you do consider selling let me know, I could be interested pal.

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    63
    Liked
    1
    124,000 i think though was converted from kilometres when it came into the UK so currently waiting on a report to come back to find out how many miles it was on when it came over
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Looking good - glad to see the trailer light has gone!

    Whatís the mileage on the car? X-reg is 2000 isnít it?
    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    63
    Liked
    1
    I'm looking to sell in the next few months to be honest mate Jay's Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshJackson View Post
    If you do consider selling let me know, I could be interested pal.
    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.humphries.92 View Post
    I'm looking to sell in the next few months to be honest mate Jay's Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    No problem pal I'm in no rush

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2016, 18:20
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 14-12-2014, 22:47
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29-06-2014, 11:48
  4. FS: My Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R....
    By Topper in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 13-11-2013, 16:22
  5. FS: Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R **CHEAP** Mot/Tax GOOD Spec
    By reepers13 in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 16:20

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •