Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    He has been doing work for 20+ years & nobody I know or local friends have complained about any of his work. It may not be the methods you would have used but it's what I'm happy with. If anything needed sorting then I would go back. Thankyou for your input.

    I don't know if I will 100% change the bumper. It's not something I'm set on changing its just an idea. If he has to match again then so be it.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    herts,uk
    Posts
    4,349
    Liked
    39
    Jay's Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
    @Peglio13

    Jay's Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

    If youíre happy thatís all that matters


    Sent from Tapatalk
    Last edited by pegliobaglio; 31-01-2018 at 22:51.

  3. The following user has liked this post by pegliobaglio:


  4. #53
    So an update! Purchased new rear lights from EP Racing. Also had a full detail from a local guy who has started his own company. Happy with the results. Badly need my alloys resprayed & this month I am finally sorting out my fog light & the battery is being relocated to the boot. Nismo front springs being fitted along with a full service.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    406
    Liked
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.humphries.92 View Post
    So an update! Purchased new rear lights from EP Racing. Also had a full detail from a local guy who has started his own company. Happy with the results. Badly need my alloys resprayed & this month I am finally sorting out my fog light & the battery is being relocated to the boot. Nismo front springs being fitted along with a full service.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Been so tempted with a set of those lights... where are the reverse lights on them?

  6. #55
    Think it's in the drivers side if I remember. It's the original loom used.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  7. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    406
    Liked
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.humphries.92 View Post
    Think it's in the drivers side if I remember. It's the original loom used.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Ah right. Car looks super clean now!

  8. #57
    Did that make sense what I said? I'm not always sure if I explain things right. Thanks bud, much better from last year! Bit more progress in the next month's before Christmas!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Angry_Saxon View Post
    Ah right. Car looks super clean now!
    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  9. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    406
    Liked
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.humphries.92 View Post
    Did that make sense what I said? I'm not always sure if I explain things right. Thanks bud, much better from last year! Bit more progress in the next month's before Christmas!

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Haha yeah it did, where in the cluster is the reverse light though? In the bit with the clear lens or the red bit?

  10. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Angry_Saxon View Post
    Haha yeah it did, where in the cluster is the reverse light though? In the bit with the clear lens or the red bit?
    I'm not sure now I think about it. I'm sure red haha

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •