Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.humphries.92 View Post
    That's right, stumbled across that thread the other day. Subscribed to it, definitely looks awesome. It's crazy how the interior is over 15 years old but still looks like it belongs in today's cars! I just found that picture on Google & had been wondering for months what set up it was. Now I finally know! Just need to get a better gear stick, maybe vertex and and a new gaitor.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Yeah it's quite a contemporary interior! I got a Vertex shift boot and handbrake cover on mine - really transforms that little area of the interior and would look fantastic coupled with the white dash pieces.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Angry_Saxon View Post
    Yeah it's quite a contemporary interior! I got a Vertex shift boot and handbrake cover on mine - really transforms that little area of the interior and would look fantastic coupled with the white dash pieces.
    Got any pics of yours? Jay's Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.humphries.92 View Post
    Got any pics of yours? Jay's Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Couple from when I fitted them. Will have to get some better ones at some point.





    lewis on here has the same on his but with red stitching. He has a load of pictures on his build thread.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    west midlands
    Posts
    108
    Liked
    19
    Hey dude nice car! Youíve done a great job cleaning her up.
    Hereís the vertex bits images one all black one with red stitching



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Hey dude nice car! Youíve done a great job cleaning her up.
    Hereís the vertex bits images one all black one with red stitching



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bud Jay's Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R I spent a whole day cleaning the grime out of the boot surround, door etc. Looked so much better once it was done.

    That Vertex gaitor looks great! Did you order that online? I'm going to try & find something similar in white or maybe black & get a white shifter.

    I've think I've read through your build in the last few days. You had a Nismo front strut brace right? Another item that make such a visual difference!

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    west midlands
    Posts
    108
    Liked
    19
    Thanks dude and yeah have the front and rear one on now and yeah got them online vertex actually make any colour you want so you could have white with black stitching or vide Versa or white with white ect ect so have a look and donít do what I did and change your mind after fitting them cause they arenít cheap Jay's Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Lewis I think that would definitely be me! After I gave my car to the bodyshop and handed over the bits of dash I changed my mind last minute about the colour I wanted the central bits to be haha

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    This is currently how the car looks. Been in for 2 months nearly now as I said "take your time" haha. Oh well, at least there are more bits being sorted. Discs & pads are being changed. Bonnet resprayed (with that a nice new shiny badge!) Rust in engine being treated & now sills. Should be back within 2 weeks
    Last edited by jay.humphries.92; 23-11-2017 at 23:20.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    29
    Is that the badge you can get off eBay or the genuine Nissan one? Mineís a bit manky and Iíve been tempted by the eBay job haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Angry_Saxon View Post
    Is that the badge you can get off eBay or the genuine Nissan one? Mineís a bit manky and Iíve been tempted by the eBay job haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah it was an eBay one bud. Got it delivered to my mate. He said it looks pretty good so hoping it will look legit! Also I keep having to edit the post as not all pictures are viewable, any ideas?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •