What's new

ichi-go's 99 JDM White S15

Reaction score
Country
Rolled rear guards, front stock

Stretch tyres does the trick :)

If i'm using recommended tyres for that rim width, it will never fit...

S

silviac

Just a q about your intercooler piping hole on battery tray that what are they called that you put around edges of hole you cut? Is it available from like electrical shop?

Reaction score
Country
It's called rubber grommet, i'm not sure where you could get some though, I bought it at a place here called Clark Rubber (which sells all kinds of rubber). I guess hardware store is your best bet...

Reaction score
Country
Update - Parts are starting to roll in from Jap... first to come is the Nismo pump, great unit, bigger than walbro and bosch that I have seen but i'm not sure if they flow more or what not, but it's definately quieter than walbro/bosch equivalent, although more expensive, i feel that it's worth it :)

It doesn't come with just the pump but a couple of little bits and bobs

Comparing the stock pump and nismo pump

First impression, car felt alot smoother (I'm not sure it's due to the $$ I've spent) but car felt more power as well

Reaction score
Country
Minor update:

Everything is installed - just waiting for tune this week

Cams, Ras and a brand new vtc

Splitfire coilpacks

Got a spare rocker cover which I painted and modifed for the RAS

All in...

Those interested to hear the difference between stock cams and greddy easy cams, very beautiful, not much different to stock, slightly more lumpier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxB16K-ryDc

Reaction score
Country
What dimensions are your enkei's? I've been thinking about getting some 17x8.5 and 9.5 just want to make sure I get a good offset.