What's new

Saxon's Blue Spec R

Reaction score
Country
As I’m sure you’re all aware it’s been snowing. Snow never usually makes it this far south so I got some obligatory snow pictures!

Have my new rear bumper courtesy of peglio on the car in that photo too. Awesome job as usual and you can’t even tell the difference in paint colour!

Also, the new wheels are completely done. Just awaiting tyres which I was booked in for tomorrow but the weather has changed that....

Reaction score
Country
Got tyres on the new wheels yesterday so could give one side a quick test fit. Just needs lowering a tiny bit and it’ll be spot on in my opinion! Going to need the rear arches rolling though.

Reaction score
Country
A few photos I got recently in the nice weather with the new wheels and finally the right sized front plate. Not in those photos, but I also fitted Nismo smoked side indicators.

Might lower the front just a tiny little bit..

Reaction score
Country
Today I found out the culprit of my boost leak. I present to you the finest, most factory fresh intercooler you’ve ever seen in your life:

I know what you’re thinking, but yes this really has been on the car. It’s hard to tell with it being so mint.

On a serious note, I can’t believe how scabby it was. Bottom half completely full of mud and half of one side split open. I can thank the previous owner for the mud since they were the one who removed the arch liners.

Replaced it with a nice clean OEM one courtesy of Lewis - drives like a new car now!

Reaction score
Country
If you’d have owned an S14/a the above post is absolutely no surprise, WMIC ‘s are **** and will always be ****.

Reaction score
Country
So basically you’ve been driving around in an SR20DE with an 8.5:1 comp ratio :lol: surprised it even drove

Reaction score
Country
So basically you’ve been driving around in an SR20DE with an 8.5:1 comp ratio :lol: surprised it even drove
Haha you’d be surprised, it did still get up to the normal boost for a stock engine, just took longer to build up. More than anything it just ran super rich. Nice to be able to dip the clutch or go into neutral without it nearly stalling now! Think I’ll do a quick oil change on it soon, I don’t know how much fuel is mixed with the oil - better to be safe than sorry.