Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Keifer1903 View Post
    Looks a lovely example mate for sure! And those nismo dials look amazing!! Does the pop up sat nav work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers dude I'm loving it! Will put a couple more updates on later!

I didn't even know there was a pop up sat nav! I've just googled it and have seen what your referring to so will check later! Would be a bonus if there is something there that works! Thanks for the info!

Liked
    Man she's lovely

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
    Man she's lovely
    Thanks! She does need some work to her though but it's a project to get her to a show standard so taking it slowly and learning as I go!

Liked
    Damn that wing though

Awesome looking car man!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Angry_Saxon View Post
    Damn that wing though

Awesome looking car man!
    Thanks! Yeah the wing is a little bit marmite, I think I will get another boot lid in the future and keep a spare so I can alternate! Probably won't happen like that but hey ho Jamie's White 1998 Spec R

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by STONER View Post
    Thanks! Yeah the wing is a little bit marmite, I think I will get another boot lid in the future and keep a spare so I can alternate! Probably won't happen like that but hey ho Jamie's White 1998 Spec R

Yeah I toyed with getting another boot lid because I wanted to try a Dmax lip spoiler but not modify my lid with the factory wing on it. Boot lids can be had pretty cheap tbh.

Liked
    So last Friday I got a late call from a guy who organises a lot of the local meets and cruises and he asked me if I wouldn't mind bringing my car to a charity bike event at the local go karting track to be on a stand, as I was busy in the afternoon I went down and took the S15 for the morning!

It was great to speak to some like minded people, in particular a guy called Ben with a 1993 MR2 Turbo which he has been building recently! I was speaking to him and explained that I wanted to start working on my own cars and make my S15 a project of mine but I had never done any mechanical work and neither did I have much knowledge about it all! With a set of HSD coilovers from garage D in the shed waiting to go on, Ben kindly offered me over to his garage where he had all the tools to change the coilovers on my S15! So we both did that on Sunday and I loved working on the car and I felt like I really accomplished something, Ben really helped me get to grasps of things and it look us 3 hours which I thought was good timing!

As everyone loves pictures here are some pictures of the HSD monopro coilovers that were on the car before:

And now for the HSD's that were fitted:

The new coilovers make such a difference, they aren't as stiff which is better as it's a daily driver for me (although I don't go very far). I previously had a bit of squeaking on the front before which has now gone which was a bonus!

Some more pictures you ask? Ohh fine! Jamie's White 1998 Spec RHere are some pictures I were tagged in on Facebook from the charity event!

I know I baffle on about crap so I'll round this post off here! Off to Horsham Developments tomorrow for a service and for them to have a look around the car and advise me on any issues! I'll report back tomorrow! Jamie's White 1998 Spec R

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Angry_Saxon View Post
    Yeah I toyed with getting another boot lid because I wanted to try a Dmax lip spoiler but not modify my lid with the factory wing on it. Boot lids can be had pretty cheap tbh.
    Yeah I've seen a few pop up on Facebook I'm just waiting for the right one as I'm in no rush! Pearl white is quite popular too so it's not too hard to find a straight replacement!

Liked
    Lovely car matey
    Get them wheels refurbished, or maybe set of workmeisters or SSR will look epic
    Last edited by Almeida1234; 05-06-2017 at 23:29.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Almeida1234 View Post
    Lovely car matey
    Get them wheels refurbished, or maybe set of workmeisters or SSR will look epic
    Cheers dude! The plan is to get them refurbished and re-lipped with some bigger dish on them! I love Weds so I think I would rather just work with what I've got!