Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: My Dream S15

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Thanks man I think so too. Mine weren't that bacd but I polished the zinc coating off them so they are like a polished silver which I think will really match the cover with the polished lettering. Keeping the stock black bolts as well.

A lot of people do but I like to be different an I haven't seen many people running this cover especially in the UK and I love the look of it, with the added bonus of a bit of extra cooling for the coil packs.
    Ah yeah, thatíll be cool. And yeah, donít see too many of those covers so itís nice to be different!

Thatís what the new ones looked like - more of a silver colour than the yellow/gold colour of some zinc plated stuff.

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @lewis_concannon
    so all back together Iím not sure how I feel about the rocker cover especially after knocking it a few times whilst putting it on and cutting the baffle out for rasí but itíll do for now until I decide to get it done properly or change colour. Either way itís back with Dave at garage 21 to change the position of the o2 bung he welded in for me as it doesnít fit at the moment My Dream S15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked

My Dream S15

Paint your intake manifold and IACV or whatever itís called, put some trim restorer on the black rubber and plastic bits and itíll look awesome, especially once your coil pack cover is on there too My Dream S15

Did you relocate that bit of loom in between the rocker cover and the intake manifold?
    Last edited by Saxon; 03-08-2018 at 13:03.

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @lewis_concannon
    It has been a while! Still been busy with the 15 though fitted new cs2 coilovers with air cups, drift works rear traction, toe and camber arms, lowered a fair bit more now and rides a lot nicer but still working on the set up to get it how i want it. Manifold still hasn't cracked although I haven't driven much over winter ect...

Few other bits have changed as well, nothing major but have made a big difference! Nismo gauges, gt pedals, titanium lug nuts and various other small things that I can't help but love!
    I've also got a link ecu 740cc injectors maf delete pipe all ready to go in and get tuned if anyone actually gets back to me about fitting and mapping ect.

I'm still after an aero front bumper as well so if anyone knows of any please let me know.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Liked
    I'd dearly love a set of those Nismo clocks but I've converted to mph so no real point, looks good though

Liked
    what shielding is that your using over the breather pipe over the manifold ?
    Chief Wiggum: "This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless."

Liked
    Can never get too low My Dream S15

Are you planning on full aero?

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @lewis_concannon
    Yeah I've already got skirts and spats just waiting on a front bumper to fit it all up then I can finalise stance haha

Not sure on what it is tbh dave from garage 21 put it on nice oem look doesn't stand out or anything

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @lewis_concannon
    Pretty happy with how the interior is at the moment just want the tune done and exterior aero parts sorted next

Liked
    Ah nice! Will look awesome when itís all on together! Wing too or nah?

Hope youíve brought lube for the analising your walletís about to receive My Dream S15