What's new

My Dream S15

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Haha yep not sure if I'm sold on the badge yet but super jdm. I have no idea yet I looked into it and it's not a cheap job cause you have to get custom fenders from Masa I believe and they are like close to £700 just for the front fenders it's also a non turbo so I'm just going to keep an eye out and see what comes up. I'm not fused by the non turboness of it cause it's a daily but gtr front end though! Oohwee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Quite a bit of money like you said, but I can't think of a cooler looking estate once it's done!

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Quite a bit of money like you said, but I can't think of a cooler looking estate once it's done!
Too true but I don't want it eating in to my S15 budget so unless there is a cheaper way to do it then it certainly wont be happening anytime soon :( But if anyone sees any going second hand or cheap somewhere then let me know :thumb:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have a masa 34 stagea in for s respray ATM they are proper cool man , pretty sure it's going up for sale when it's done too

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Haven't really been doing much to the car recently, last thing I did was stripping the rear seats out and the sub plus wiring etc. I also got rid of the carbon canister so I have a place to put a catch can when I get one.

But in other news a nice big package arrived for me today from japan :0 here's a sneak peak.

Cant wait to install these bits, also means ill have some more bits to sell soon to pay for more goodies :) either way Ill post once I start fitting these parts. Also can anyone recommend and sealant for polished aluminium to help keep it looking clean and shiny? I wanna do it to the intercooler piping and intake piping I have but I don't have a clue what to use so if anyone can help that would be great

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Looks good mate keep it up.

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Did a few bits today as I have finally had some spare time.
First thing was to fit the super awesome nismo strut brace which is amazing quality and looks really good imo. Engine bays starting to look sweet!

I then went and swapped out the interior leather pieces I had previously fitted because I am noob and ordered black on black instead of black with red stitching. So I have the replacements in now with red stitching to match the nardi wheel :whoo:These e brake boots are a pain to fit and take a lot of finicking to get it right so of all the things I did tonight that took the longest so if anyone gets some just bare in mind you'll need some time to do it, some patience and some beer! I also have the black on black now sitting around so if anyone does want them then send me a message otherwise ill just keep them. anyway photos!

Its a lot of effort for something so small but they make the interior look so much better and more up to date. Plus the quality of the leather is top notch, wouldn't expect anything else from vertex.
Loads more to come I just need more time so hopefully I will be updating soon!

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Yeah I ordered it ages ago but I tend to order most of my parts through them because they can be quite cheap and great to deal with

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
I assume you mean safe? In which case yes Myself and others on here have ordered many things of their and RHDjapan website and I havent heard of any issues. The only thing you have to bare in mind is the shipping costs can be high if you order large/heavy items and want it tracked and fast delivery also those prices will be subject to VAT upon entering your country which I believe is 19% in Germany?

Reaction score
Country
I assume you mean safe? In which case yes Myself and others on here have ordered many things of their and RHDjapan website and I havent heard of any issues. The only thing you have to bare in mind is the shipping costs can be high if you order large/heavy items and want it tracked and fast delivery also those prices will be subject to VAT upon entering your country which I believe is 19% in Germany?
Yes its 19%, i think i'll have look then , thanks

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk