Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Dream S15

Liked
    Thanks for the advice and the link. Ended up with 75w-90 fuchs oil for now so I will see how that is when I get round to changing it... What I have done though which for me really had to be done was deleting the BOV.

I then went on to fitting a bunch of little things I had for the car already, most noticeably the carbon fibre centre console. If you are looking to get one of these you really can't be scared about cutting it up a bit to make it fit, I really made the most out of my Dremel. Alongside this was the really nice vertex pieces of leather for the handbrake and shift boot. Whilst there I threw on a drift turn knob thing, which actually took a lot longer than expected because it just wouldn't fit on to begin with.

My interior is getting there just need to clean it up a bit and get some bright red Brides in there and she will be mint. Apart from that I haven't really don't much apart from booking in with garage 21 for them to weld me up a decat pipe, I'm going to change the diff oil soon when I get the right tools and then on to tidying things up and buying more parts! Woohoo!

2. The following user has liked this post by lewis:

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @Mikeurquhart
    Looking good mate, keep up the good work My Dream S15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec Rb

Liked
    Thanks Mike! I managed to get round to changing the diff oil tonight now that I have the correct tools it was such an easy job. Took the car for a spin and it has definitely helped however as it warms up it still gets pretty clunky, so maybe go for a 80-140 oil instead of the 75-90 I put in? anyone else have any other ideas on what I could do?

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @Mikeurquhart
    No bother at all.

I've got a two way diff in my car and it's clunky as hell almost all of the time haha you do learn to drive so it's not as bad but it'll never go away fully. You do get used to it though My Dream S15

Liked
    Do you remember where you got the handbrake cover from? Looks awesome!

Liked
    Yeah i'm just going to deal with it for now next time I need an oil change maybe go for the thicker stuff and see what happens

The handbrake cover is a vertex leather piece just like the gear knob gator and thanks I think its much nicer than the stock rubber handbrake showing.

Liked
    Got round to giving her a good wash today since there was such good weather today after getting swarmed by bugs on the way back from Japfest which was awesome.
    I didn't manage to get loads of photos unfortunately but these are a few of my favourites managed to get from the club stand

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @Mikeurquhart
    That steering wheel looks awesome My Dream S15 good photo of my engine bay mate

Liked
    Thanks dude and I couldn't help it it looked so good!
    Yesterday I did a thing. Since I sold the civic I needed something cool but sensible and larger to replace it with so yesterday I went and bought a stagea! I had been looking for foresters for a while but on Saturday I was scrolling and came across this

Liked
    The double unicorn yo! are you going to try and put a 34 front end on it or leave it be?