Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: My Dream S15

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @lewis_concannon
    Haha I know right already stretched after buying that link ecu My Dream S15 it's near impossible to find a decent aero front and the last few that were for sale went so fast and I missed out on them
    Wingless for now but looking at doing either factory with centre delete or go with a lip spoiler like a Vertex lang or something similar to this one

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Liked
    I remember seeing that one in the auctions. OEM with centre delete would be awesome, you donít see enough of those My Dream S15

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @lewis_concannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I remember seeing that one in the auctions. OEM with centre delete would be awesome, you don’t see enough of those My Dream S15
    True true that is another option still not sure what to go for atm as i'm waiting to find an aero front bumper first.

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @lewis_concannon
    ADVICE!
    Ive finally booked in with greg at protuner to get the link installed and tuned, so far i'm having him fit a 255 fuel pump, 740cc nismo injectors, new fuel pump relay and wiring, link ecu, intake air tempurature sensor, map sensor and mafless intake pipe (hks hotboi pipe), compression test, boost leak test fuel, ignition timing alignment, hks evc 6 boost controller set up with link and obviously full dyno and road test and tune. I'm booked in for the 3rd of June and can't wait to feel her come alive, before that day can anyone advise me on anything else that may need doing or fitting around the same time to help protect the engine or that would be worth doing whilst its with him? any advise is welcome! thanks in advance