Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: My Dream S15

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Thanks man I think so too. Mine weren't that bacd but I polished the zinc coating off them so they are like a polished silver which I think will really match the cover with the polished lettering. Keeping the stock black bolts as well.

A lot of people do but I like to be different an I haven't seen many people running this cover especially in the UK and I love the look of it, with the added bonus of a bit of extra cooling for the coil packs.
    Ah yeah, thatíll be cool. And yeah, donít see too many of those covers so itís nice to be different!

Thatís what the new ones looked like - more of a silver colour than the yellow/gold colour of some zinc plated stuff.

Liked
    My Dream S15
    @lewis_concannon
    so all back together Iím not sure how I feel about the rocker cover especially after knocking it a few times whilst putting it on and cutting the baffle out for rasí but itíll do for now until I decide to get it done properly or change colour. Either way itís back with Dave at garage 21 to change the position of the o2 bung he welded in for me as it doesnít fit at the moment My Dream S15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked

My Dream S15

Paint your intake manifold and IACV or whatever itís called, put some trim restorer on the black rubber and plastic bits and itíll look awesome, especially once your coil pack cover is on there too My Dream S15

Did you relocate that bit of loom in between the rocker cover and the intake manifold?
    Last edited by Saxon; 03-08-2018 at 13:03.