What's new

My S15 N/A

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys! I joined this forum a short while ago and have been looking through builds and just looking for general advice. I decided to put a few pics of my own up so here she is :)

It was originally an automatic but was converted to 5 speed manual and had a 2way diff put on when imported :) My plan is to put an RB25 in it at some stage but I'm really enjoying just driving it how it is for now until I save some £.

Since ownership I have fitted an omp wheel with d1 quick release. I actually really liked the original steering wheel but its hard to keep a car like this without it being stolen where I live so its a lot safer now! I also had a Clifford concept immobiliser fitted as well.

Unfortunatly someone has already tried to steal it and damaged my door lock and broke a wind deflector I'm having a lot of trouble finding a new one

I have a lot more pics I will upload soon if anyone happens to be interested :)
I'm going to service it and fit brake pads next so if anyone knows any good sites for parts it would be very helpful :)

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Welcome mate

That steering wheel looks spot on. Is it a passenger side wind deflector you're after? You can buy wind deflectors from Japan but they only come in pairs. I'm after a drivers side one due to mine being broken so maybe we can make a deal here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Awesome looking car man! Shame there are scum about who just want to take what others have worked hard for! Look forward to seeing what you have in store with it though :)

Reaction score
Country
thanks Tooley! I'm looking for a spoiler but ideally I would like another boot lid as well because I don't really want to put holes in mine if I can avoid it :) then I just need a wind deflector to replace the broken one after that I'm gonna save up for an RB25 :D

Thanks Mike :) Yes just passenger side I would definitely be up for working together for a set!

Cheers Angry Saxon! yeah its pretty crap but Ill do my best to make it harder for the scum to steal it :) I have a few plans as mentioned above but I'm sure the list will keep growing I plan to keep it for a really long time :)

Last edited:

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
I might have a spec R spoiler for sale soon but no boot lid.

Okay mate, I will get a price worked out and let you know how much it'll roughly be to get a set ordered I'm sure there will be an ever growing list of bits you want haha

Reaction score
Country
Cool mate ill keep that in mind. Thanks i cant wait to get another wind deflector the broken one makes the car look so bad! Yea my list will grow for sure i would like to change the rear lights that's another one added :p

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
I hated the look of my broken one so took it completely off, you only see one side of the car at a time anyway haha

You should get yourself along to Japfest at Silverstone at the end of April mate, there's quite a few S15's going so far