Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    Thanks a lot mate Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb not at all, I still have the panasports in my garage at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your engine makes me jealous Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb

Any plans to sell them? Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb

Liked
    Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb
    @Mike_urk
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Your engine makes me jealous Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb

Any plans to sell them? Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb
    Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb thanks, nothing wrong with the sr though, just doesnít sound as good as the rb

Erm Iím not too sure, not really thought about selling them if Iím honest. Donít know if I could part with them yet haha Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb
    Nissan Silvia S15 Spec Rb

Liked
    Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb thanks, nothing wrong with the sr though, just doesnít sound as good as the rb

Erm Iím not too sure, not really thought about selling them if Iím honest. Donít know if I could part with them yet haha Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb
    Yeah exactly, gotta be the best sounding engine out there, the RB.

Ah ok thatís fair, mega hard to find a nice set of those! Iím going to struggle to part with my LMGT2s if they ever go! What specs are they?

Liked
    Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb
    @Mike_urk
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Yeah exactly, gotta be the best sounding engine out there, the RB.

Ah ok thatís fair, mega hard to find a nice set of those! Iím going to struggle to part with my LMGT2s if they ever go! What specs are they?
    Definitely one of the best anyway Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb

Yeah they are getting quite rare, seen a few sets for sale in Australia but not many across here. I do like the LMGT2ís. They are:

17Ē x 8.5Ē et23 ish (I ran a 20mm spacer on the front for brake clearance but wouldíve got away with a 10mm)
    17Ē x 10.5Ē et18 ish

I measured the offset myself so could be out a mm or so since panasport donít put the offset on their wheels

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec Rb

Liked
    Definitely one of the best anyway Mike.'s S15 Silvia Spec Rb

Yeah they are getting quite rare, seen a few sets for sale in Australia but not many across here. I do like the LMGT2ís. They are:

17Ē x 8.5Ē et23 ish (I ran a 20mm spacer on the front for brake clearance but wouldíve got away with a 10mm)
    17Ē x 10.5Ē et18 ish

I measured the offset myself so could be out a mm or so since panasport donít put the offset on their wheels

Yeah when Iíve been looking for them there always seem to be some in Australia.

Ah cool, thatís quite a size on the rear haha, surprised you got them to fit nicely!