Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked
    Looks just as good mate, don't worry about not being JDM, a wheel is a wheel at the end of the day, its round... spend the extra saved on other mods..

Liked
    thought I'd update this as its changed (mainly under the skin) a fair amount.

well after converting to DET I had literally 2 years of problems, basically the engine was running lean..very lean...like AFR's of 13s on boost

It turns out a loom (which i suspected all along but was assured there was nothing wrong with it) turned out to be the problem, it was made at great expense (approx 3x times what I was quoted by the guy i originally wanted to do it) only to be cold shouldered towards the end as he felt his work wasn't wrong...but this was after having to buy a new engine.

given the new engine was a Spec R lump it made sense to rip everything out and start again.

so in went a Spec R loom, plugged everything in and hey it worked its not running lean anymore and can safely wind up the boost to 1.4bar.

so all good, however i had had XXR wheels which were a compromise last minute desperation thing but i hated them from day 1.

made the best of what i had whilst i continued to search

Then as luck would have it a year later to the day after being let down massively by JDM Distro (twice i might add) late one night i saw someone had changed their wheels...SSR Koenigs.

Turns out he hadn't got as far as creating a for sale ad yet, but we struck a deal I drove up near Glasgow and picked them up

some of you might know where these came from...

Ive since added a DMax boot spoiler, and have a roof one waiting to be painted, along with a JDM DC5 lip spoiler if i ever get round to doing anything with it.
    Last edited by hugh janus; 03-08-2018 at 00:01.

Liked
    Spec S to 3a SR DET (pic heavy)
    @4ndy_hunt
    looks nice, very nice mate! Martin's old wheels are they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect View Post
    looks nice, very nice mate! Martin's old wheels are they?
    Yeah they are.

Liked
    Spec S to 3a SR DET (pic heavy)
    @4ndy_hunt
    thaey look like they fit very well. any arch work done? any specs on the wheels?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liked
    Been worth it in the end though, the car looks awesome and Iím guessing it goes awesome now too!

Liked
    The fitment are fairly good,
    F 9x18 et35 but I have to run a 25mm spacer to clear the brakes and for cosmetics.
    R 10x18 et35 but with a 6mm spacer again for cosmetics.

yeah it goes fairly well I’ve actually been able to dial in the boost much stronger than I used to have it on my old 14a so that it itself makes it feel quicker anyway.

Liked
    Looking really good. Nice Spec S to 3a SR DET (pic heavy)