What's new

MorgzC's Spec R Aero

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Hey guys/girls.After a while contemplating (and maybe a little bidding) on Rx7s I decided to switch allegiances and get myself a silvia instead. Got offered Jason's15 car after posting up on Facebook and maybe even put a small deposit down before I'd even seen it...How she stood when I collected her.Cracked straight on with a few little bits. Got the double sided tape out to hold down some of the sound deadening and the little foam bit in the centre console. Bonded the passenger side wind deflector back together as I noticed it flapping about a bit on the drive home. Removed the spare tyre and tool kit.Gave the inside a quick clean.New stickers for the TE37sBought a rocket bunny style ducktail, just test fitted it with some sellotape so excuse the poor fitment! Don't really fancy drilling my boot so if anyone's got one they want to sell me I would be great full aha!Fitted the carbon cooling panel and strut brace kindly provided by Jason. Found one sidelight was dodgy so swapped them both out for some led units I had laying about.Along with my neochrome down star bolts from my old integra.Have to represent my mates business so it also has a large glow in the dark 6two1 sticker on the rear window.Random photos for good measure.(It looks good outside the local)

That's it for now, will be looking at a FMIC and plugging the hks boost controller back in shortly but that's a conversation for the next payday. 😂

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Aha, that would be me in the video practising my skids (I'm really bad). The dc5 is extremely clean, a bit annoyed he didn't warn me about buying a white car with white wheels though. This thing is never clean!

Seem to only be running .4 bar boost so I'm going to take a look at it over the weekend. Heard the pipe to the boost gauge is prone to splitting?

Reaction score
Country
Aha, that would be me in the video practising my skids (I'm really bad). The dc5 is extremely clean, a bit annoyed he didn't warn me about buying a white car with white wheels though. This thing is never clean!

Seem to only be running .4 bar boost so I'm going to take a look at it over the weekend. Heard the pipe to the boost gauge is prone to splitting?
Haha! Looks really clean mate!
I have a white DC5 now with white wheels. I feel your pain. :(

In terms on boost problems. A split in the gauge pipe might be your issue yeah!

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Haven't done much to it other than clean it recently. Got bored so have my car to 3ddetail for the day.

Before

After

Randomly decided after this to take a trip to London and ride around I borris bike for some reason. It was about 11 by time we arrived so this is the only semi decent shot I got of the car.

Purchased a few small items, the old air horn wasn't working for some reason, smaller number plate, didn't like the gearknob on the car and who doesn't want some stickers from the ukdmhatesyou store of ****?

[video]http://vid199.photobucket.com/albums/aa18/morgzC/Mobile%20Uploads/trim.8995B16C-02C2-450A-B82E-99856CB67FC3.mp4[/video]

The nismo knob doesn't fit because I forgot I have a r33 box and shifter and the threads are different ��
Pretty much it so far, I'm about to go clean it again and put domestic let's on.

Last edited:

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
I'm trying to get everything looking pretty for Gravity in July so decided to refresh my strut brace.

it was pretty mank but came up ok. Coat of Arden blue for the bases and job done. Going to let them dry overnight and lacquer them tomorrow.

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Looks amazing bud. Where did u get the plate from btw?

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Been a while since I update this. :/

Replaced the oil and coolant lines as they exploded after I did a few wheelspins
Restudded the manifold as it came off
Bought a decat
Bought a recaro SPG and gave it a custom blue glitter back
Blue sunstrip and wing stripe
6two1 harnesses
Bought a new nismo gear knob
BC coilovers
Nismo engine mounts
Extended front studs and 10mm spacers

Will get some new pics up shortly. Or you could just click on my insta to the left I suppose.