Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Liked

I now own a Blue S15 Spec R!

Hi all!

I've been lusting after a S15 Spec R for what feels like an eternity now - but now I finally own one

I first started bidding on them in Japan through Torque GT in 2014 but the right car didn't surface and I got sidetracked by a few other Jap motors (R32 GTR, Supra, RX7, S14A). I bagged myself some awesome cars but none really ticked all the boxes asides from the S14A... but, it was green - and no matter how much I tried to kid myself I was still lusting after an S15.

So fast forward to March and I'm back in the position to buy the car I should have bought 18 months ago. Requirements in an ideal world were full aero and either blue, red or yellow with low mileage. I spotted this advert in the classified section:

http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/15294-forsale-s15

Blue - Tick!
    Low miles - 63K backed up with a crazy amount of receipts, MOT's and Bimta certificate, tick!
    Aero - Skirts and spats, near as damn it tick!
    Bonus bits - BC coilovers, Nistune mapped by ProTuner, 3" exhaust, Tomei manifold, Tomei down pipe, Defi gauges, Rays wheels, ABFlug carbon splitter, C's short shifter, carbon gear surround, brand new headlights/rearlights, alarm, FMIC, Gizmo boost controller, half leather retrim etc - Massive TICK!

I went to view, fell in love, it clearly met all my requirements and had plenty of mods I was budgeting for already done so went back the following day and shall be collecting this week. I cannot wait!

Future plans will be a deep clean, wheel change, aero front bumper, change the front seats and take it on the 2200 mile road trip I have planned for this June/July to Monaco, Spa and the Nurburgring!

p.s I do hope the previous owner doesn't mind me posting up but I'm really, really excited to go and fetch it!

Last edited by Rich; 24-05-2016 at 22:33.

Liked
    After 18 months of lusting, I now own a Blue S15 Spec R!
    @Peglio13
    Lovely motor mate! Do love them in blue . Just wonder if the same rich I am talking to about work xd9's?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by pegliobaglio View Post
    Lovely motor mate! Do love them in blue . Just wonder if the same rich I am talking to about work xd9's?
    Yes, that's me haha! Just about to text you actually.

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Ha ha all good man.! Looks like a really nice example you have picked up there dude !

Liked
    So, on Wednesday evening I finally picker her up and I have to say that Anthony (the seller) was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout. The car is much better than my expectations and I was genuinely surprised at just how much power it has and how well it drives. The cosmetic condition, much like the under-body, is extremely good too! I am very, very happy

Also worth noting that it came with an absolute abundance of history including 11 services over 62K miles, 3 original Nissan keys, all the book packs, receipts for literally everything and a Honda Accord Tourer full of spare parts!

Anyway, some pictures!

Liked

Liked
    @lil_ej_x
    Welcome! She's proper tidy she came along to a local meet last month so I had a nose around, looks like i'm back to being the only S15 at that event again haha!

Liked
    Looks amaizing! Nice of the seller to give you all spare parts aswell

S15 Spec R

Liked
    enjoy her Rich and good luck with the trip you have planned.Also E J ill be at the next one in a 370z gt pearl white /pics to put up soon

Liked
    @lil_ej_x
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay43 View Post
    enjoy her Rich and good luck with the trip you have planned.Also E J ill be at the next one in a 370z gt pearl white /pics to put up soon
    Not the one that was there last time??!! :-o that was pearl, supercharged and left me a bit weak at the knees haha (fortunately Yuki couldn't see me!!)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk