What's new

After 18 months of lusting, I now own a Blue S15 Spec R!

Reaction score
Country
I've purchased a brand new Tomei spark plug cover along with an OEM flare and holder too!

Reaction score
Country
the original flare and holder is in the passenger footwell on the left or at least it was when I had it. glad your enjoying the 15:nod:

Reaction score
Country
Looking forward to seeing her again at japfest Rock :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Yes, likewise! I'm off around Europe/Nurburgring a few days after so it's all a bit of a rush :)

Also fitted my Nardi wheel along with the Tomei plug cover arriving.

Reaction score
Country
I recently spotted a different style of LED rear tail light pop up for sale and decided to take the plunge. Unfortunately when fitting I realised they just don't suit the blue paintwork. Rather luckily when I purchased the car, amongst the hoard of spare parts, there were the original rear lights in excellent condition - so I decided to refit these and I must say they are my personal favourite out of the three varients the car has had.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Funnily enough I made a similar comment last week! I have wanted some aftermarket rear lights for mine, and have been looking for some decent ones to turn up, then last week I let my husband use her to take our son to nursery and I stood and watched them drive off and thought to myself how damn nice the OEM ones are when all lit up :) I have only ever seen them off of course you can't see them when you're driving about haha but I am with you, OEM ftw :)

Reaction score
Country
In preparation for the EU road trip I have coming up, I decided to give the car a major service.

I did the follwoing:-

- Oil & filter
- Coolant & additive
- Driftworks radiator
- Porterfield front pads
- Whiteline front TC bushes
- Iridium spark plugs
- Screen wash & flush
- Grease all hinges
- Grease all bolt heads underneath to prevent corrosion
- Greased coilover threads

Then ABP Motorsport continued with the following:-

- Gearbox oil
- Diff oil
- Brake fluid change
- Road test
- Full inspection covering the Nissan 48K major service checklist

I'm happy to report all came back well asides from a note regards inner tyre edge wear on the fronts.

Reaction score
Country
New Yoko's ordered for the front along with tracking and for the brakes to be bled (again) as the pedal seems spongey following the brake fluid change at ABP.

A picture for good measure after her weekly wash :p

Reaction score
Country
come to mee for a coffee.

When you finish the nurburgring.

I live at the black forest ;)
Missed your post, sorry.

I'm unsure of the route we are taking from Switzerland into Germany but there's a chance we'll be passing?

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
You doing stelvio pass aswell mate?

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15

Reaction score
Country
You doing stelvio pass aswell mate?

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15
Well, I'm actually unsure. I think there is a good chance we will be and we're also doing Susten Pass - which looks epic!

On a side note - tracking, new front Yokos fitted and the brakes re-bled today. It's almost ready for the trip! :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Sure

i living in 76534 Baden-Baden. I think if you come from switzerland and will take the route to nurburg, you can take our motorway, called "A5"

Reaction score
Country
So, following my last post I had the brake fluid changed (again), tracking reset and two new front Yoko's.

I then set off on my 2700 mile road trip covering France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium. Highlights included the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Lake Como in Italy, the Swiss passes (St Gotthards, Susten, Furka, Grimsel) and of course lapping the Nurburgring!

The car performed pretty much faultlessly and on the trip down to catch the Channel Tunnel it returned over 40mpg! (seriously!)

Here's a couple of pics but there are plenty more to come.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Not a great deal to update really but I thought I would throw some more pictures up :)