What's new

Nissan S15 - Touge Emperor

Reaction score
Nice project, keep it updated.

As you've gone for larger injectors im assuming you are changing AFM as well, which one did you go for?

I see you've fitted a small undertray beneath the FMIC, you are still keeping the original undertray as well aren't you?

Reaction score
Country
Love this project, hopefully my own car ends up with the exact same mods except maybe oil cooler. Keep the updates coming!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Moriquendi!

TomK, yeah mate I'll be running a 4" intake stepping down to a Bosch Z32 AFM/Apexi Power Intake Filter. No problem to retain most of the original undertray it just needs to be cut to suit : )

Reaction score
Country
With the battery box ready to go, I spent a lot of time measuring & test fitting it on the passenger side of the boot.

I'll be fixing it down with M10 bolts, so I carefully marked the set-out & drilled the floor pan. To be safe I measured both underneath & inside the boot - it's very important this is done otherwise you risk drilling through the chassis rail material.

Each hole obviously brush touched with etch primer to prevent rust. & I'll pack the boot floor up with some 5mm plywood pieces to keep it all nice & flat.

I'll post pics of that next weekend, and you'll all be happy to know that's when the cams, valve springs, rocker arm stoppers, & fresh oem bits (e.g. valve stem seals, collets etc) for the head are going in.