What's new

Lil EJ's Lil Spec R Aero - "Yuki"

Reaction score
Country
I recognize that carpark in them pics I think?????might go the next coffee morning myself in the 15.
Is the next one on sunday the 13th:wave:

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
I recognize that carpark in them pics I think?????might go the next coffee morning myself in the 15.
Haha sounds like you do recognise the car park! Yup the next one is 13th, 9-12! Defo come along and make sure you park next to her, she got so much attention, a pair would completely stun people :D

Reaction score
Website
Www.sealedperformance.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@Sealedperformance
Haha thats a awesome price! As you said i've seen them for around 450-500 and the bolsters are dead and rails are needed! I saw the picture last night and was like oh my god they look like new. You've grabbed yourself a right bargain there! If you by any chance know of any others in Red please give me a shout :) and keep up the hard work your putting my white aero to shame!

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Yeh I was pretty lucky - tbh I almost didnt have them - It was only because of asking on the SXOC if anyone had DC2 or 5 seats fitted in theirs and someone commented saying they were selling theirs! Otherwise I probably wouldn't have found this set! There's one tiny cigarette burn on the passenger side and a tiny slit on the back of the drivers side but not noticeable unless you are looking :) If I know of any others I will let you know - a guy was selling some down in Bristol, £400 iirc, but the material looked tired, altho he apparently "restored" recaro seats so the bolsters were mint! His ad was on Gumtree ...

keep up the hard work your putting my white aero to shame!
Awww bless ya thanks :) Do you have a build thread yourself, would love to have a nose at yours too :)

Reaction score
Website
Www.sealedperformance.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@Sealedperformance
Ooo she's a beaut seal!!! Love those wheels... Can really see the pearl shimmering in the second picture too! Yuki is defo not putting yours to shame haha :)
Haha thanks. The wheels are genuine Nismo LMGT4 a bit of a gem that came with the car :) Still loads to do with the car to get it to where i want it! Definitely needs red dc2 recaro's, rear arches need rolling and a bit of work doing to them too in regards to rust. Shes booked in for sunday as is blowing really bad from the turbo manifold. I've fixed it myself once and its gone strong for a couple of months but then come back really bad so i think its new gaskets time. Pearl white is the best colour though isn't it!

Last edited:

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Haha thanks. The wheels are genuine Nismo LMGT4 a bit of a gem that came with the car :) Still loads to do with the car to get it to where i want it! Definitely needs red dc2 recaro's, rear arches need rolling and a bit of work doing to them too in regards to rust. Shes booked in for sunday as is blowing really bad from the turbo manifold. I've fixed it myself once and its gone strong for a couple of months but then come back really bad so i think its new gaskets time. Pearl white is the best colour though isn't it!
Ooo you lucky bugger, I like them they really suit the car and even better they are Nismo!
Ahh I think we all have a long list of stuff for our cars so don't worry! Altho most my stuff is tuning related...wheres the empty wallet emoticon :rotfl:
Oh and I agree, I love this colour! When I was searching my list was red, yellow or white. I love bright colours and narrowly missed out on a red one, but pretty much all my cars have been red, and the yellow is fab because its bright and you can't miss it, but I have always wanted a white car, and when I clapped my eyes on mine I suddenly realised why the white was "pearl" white, having never seen an S15 other than a blue one I had no appreciation for the colour, all the JDM cars of my friends that are white are all a flat white so I really just presumed the pearl in the name was nothing more than a fancy description! :smitten:
Good luck with the rust and gaskets! And get your own thread started, sharing is caring ;)

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
coming along very nicely! cant wait to get mine be in the country in a few days :p

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
coming along very nicely! cant wait to get mine be in the country in a few days :p
Thank you!! :)
It's a slowly but surely project what with kids, mortgage and a daily that take priority, however that is what I wanted, a good "life long" project to keep me occupied, and the S15's SR20DET seems to be a good long term tuning option :) I'd be bored if I could get it to 500hp in a month :p

Will you be legalising and registering your own or is an import company doing it for you? Either way it's so exciting, I was doing my nut for 5 months once I finally won one and had to wait for everything :D :D

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Got the import company doing it all for me and fitting my standard aero wing so just waiting game, should get it start of next month

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Got the import company doing it all for me and fitting my standard aero wing so just waiting game, should get it start of next month
That's the easiest thing, they can have the headache then haha ;) good choice on spoiler too, I love the Aero spoiler!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Saw ya! Didn't see you actually but saw the 15 haha! I was busy taking photos but I've f*d them all right up and I'm not happy with them so not sharing :(

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
talking to the owner of the supercharged 370z monster. Its 475bhp at the wheels epic car will catch you next time. Had a look round yours nice car you have there:thumbs:

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
So update with my car - can't remember if I mentioned it on here but my drivers side wind deflector went missing somewhere between the docks in Japan and the importer, so because I really like them and I hated that she was rocking around with just one I ordered another pair from Japan. £200 and about 3 weeks later they arrived whooooo!
Here are a couple of photos to mark this amazing day :p

PS Teejay, if you use facebook I eventually gave in and shared the photos from the meet under the event page :) Would be nice if we can get together some time and get some S15 photos somewhere local if you fancy it, then I can properly say hello instead of looking at every chap at a meet and wondering "hmmm is that Teejay?"!! :rotfl:

Reaction score
Country
Beautiful looking vehicle and I like what you're doing with it. Keep up the good work :)

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Looks amazing! red seats really set it off! Whats parked behind it in that last photo?