What's new

New s15, but been posted before on here

Reaction score
Country
So I decided a while back that I really wanted an s15. Had LOVED them for a while now, but never had the money.

Upon looking into purchasing one, I figured originally that I'd look at import garages and then buy one that had been imported, after looking around for a while I couldn't really find what I wanted and gave up and decided to look at getting one imported myself.

I contacted Garage Sinister - DeeJey the guy was, who I spoke to for a little while to get my head around it and to try and get tempted into spending £600 (I'm extremely tight and careful when it comes to money) to secure him looking for a car and bidding etc. So I gave him my specs and my max price and there wasn't really much about. A few cars and a few bids and a few failed bid wars later I spoke to him and asked about me looking in this country again. So I done that whilst he was still looking for me. Again, a few bids etc later and still nothing won I decided to up my money to 11k - these things are quite pricey these days!!

Anyway, I still couldn't really get what I wanted for that money as I wanted a relatively clean one which worked. I assumed that wasn't too much to ask for in return for £11,000..

The wait carried on and i'd started seeing a couple pop up. One in particular was on Pistonheads and I really really liked the look of it. There was a link to here (Which i will share at the end) of a build thread which was 10 pages long. So after studying that numerous times and and long think and a discussion with some friend and obviously the girlfriend. I thought I'd contact him and have a look at it. So i went over to his which was luckily only just over an hour away, all the way there in my at the time Stanced low as **** BMW z4.

As I pulled up I saw it on the drive and pointed at it and said to my girlfriend (DAMN, there we go) as she'd never seen one in the flesh in her life!

I loved it, everything about it looked great and seem to go great so I tried to haggle him down a little but he was stuck at a certain price. Which I thought about while I was there and ended up paying him a deposit. I then told him that I'd pick it up later that day. I raced home and then was taken back to his by my step dad who very kindly gave me a lift. I purchased the car and drove it home. SLOWLY as I was so scared of it in the damp. It’s the quickest thing I’ve driven properly.

I've since then only transferred my number plate onto it and washed it every Friday as I have half days on fridays.

I've bought a new daily beater (Audi a4 - P Reg for £500) as I didn't wanna put too many miles on the s15. I've now had it for about a month and a half and still love it. I want to change a few things on it to make it more personal to me so that shall come after the new year along with a fresh paint on the bonnet and a nice service :)

Please see details below of what I bought.

http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/11898-Spec-R-on-the-way! That's one of the links and the Guy is called John. John- on here :).

I don't ever really use Forums that often but really want to start getting into it. Which is why I am posting this :).

Cheers,
Nico Rosella