What's new

My pearl s15

Reaction score
Website
Www.sealedperformance.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@Sealedperformance
Nankang ns2 are better than what people rate them but I wouldn't recommend personally for the silvia. I havnt long thrown a new set of Bridgestone potenzas on the rears and they are an awesome tyre can't remember the exact model though
Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002 - look them up mate

Reaction score
Country
Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002 - look them up mate
Sweet I'll look them out now cheers for the help

Update
Got my harnesses in and harness bar
Safety first 😊 can't wait to get on a track

I have a two way diff in and it locks out so easily and is a bit annoying I want it gone anyone know of a good replacement ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I've heard nothing but good things about the Nismo 1.5, but thats just from what other people with them have said, no experience of one myself.

Reaction score
Country
That's what I'm thinking
I'm not to sure what the standard diff is ?
I just want something that doesn't click knock and lock out so easily
I do like a skid but not to the extent that the guy in Japan does

Harness bar is from tegiwa
It's okay for the money it's a universal one
It attaches on to seat belt points
At the front

Reaction score
Country
Quick pic from a drive at the weekend

So I'm going for more power now that's brakes,suspension and safety is all done

My shopping list for this month
Hks actuator
Decat Downpipe
Turbo elbow
New manifold
New plugs
Fuel pump
Nismo 555 injectors
Z32 afm
Greddy profec ebc
Nistune and map&dyno

This sound good or is there something I'm missing or something I don't need ?

And Anyone know If it's worth the extra £ to change to a gt2871r or keep standard t28 and aim for 320-330 ?

Reaction score
Country
to get to 330 you don't really need the injectors or the z32 unless you are going for more power later but you will need a better bov forge do a good one and as for a remap the only one I would let to touch mine is Greg at protuner mine was done by him never had a problem its also running 330bhp:thumbs:

Reaction score
Are you still running 444's and stock afm teejay?

Im just swapping my turbo out for 2871r now, and once im done I am going to be calling Greg, heard nothing but great things about him.

If you are going to the trouble of fitting all the other supporting mods i would upgrade the turbo, but i would say that wouldn't I. Just got to watch out for your clutch and gearbox.

Reaction score
Why do people still bother with 555 injectors? Get 740's, far more headroom for higher boost levels.

Reaction score
Country
I did ask about going straight for 740s
But I might just do it 350 bhp on a gt2871r will be okay for 740s won't it ?

Reaction score
740's are a far better choice to go with than 555's. If you're upgrading injectors, why go to the hassle of fitting a set that'll only flow not much more than stock? I ran 740's in my old car on many different setups and they handled power levels from 340bhp to over 400bhp on GT2871's and GT3071's with ease.

Just as a side note, you will not get 330bhp out of the stock GT28R, 310bhp max! And you'll be ringing its neck at that. I don't care what your mappers rolling road says, the turbine side in reality is only rated to circa 300bhp. You can't trick gas flow into flowing more that it actually can ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
740's are a far better choice to go with than 555's. If you're upgrading injectors, why go to the hassle of fitting a set that'll only flow not much more than stock? I ran 740's in my old car on many different setups and they handled power levels from 340bhp to over 400bhp on GT2871's and GT3071's with ease.

Just as a side note, you will not get 330bhp out of the stock GT28R, 310bhp max! And you'll be ringing its neck at that. I don't care what your mappers rolling road says, the turbine side in reality is only rated to circa 300bhp. You can't trick gas flow into flowing more that it actually can ;)
Cheers for the help Adam

I'm only going for 300 on low boost and 360-380 ish on high boost plenty for the road and then track occasionally
If the gearbox and engine holds out not sure what there max is

Any recommendations on clutch I'm going for a act 6 puck sprung hub any good ? Or a xtd heard there okay
I used competition clutch on my old cars

And the actuator on a gt2871r is it bent of straight
Can I use a hks adjustable actuator that you would use for a t28r ?

Really appreciate the help

Reaction score
You'll have to ignore RR figures, I've rarely seen anywhere that gives accurate readings. I see 400bhp cars posted by people on GT2871R's running 1.2 bar... I don't think so, lol. You'll have to run fairly high boost to get a legit 380bhp out of a GT2871R (I'm talking about 1.7bar) or cams aswell with a lower boost level. The stock head on the SR is quite poo to be frank :D The engine will be fine as long as it's been looked after. Gearboxes tend to get a bit long in the tooth at around the 400bhp mark, I literally smashed one to pieces, internally. I had done about 20 launches at Santa Pod though :wack:

Clutch wise, I used an Exedy Hyper single, and that coped nearly 40k miles at the power levels I ran between and the previous owner. ACT are fairly good clutches, I ran one in my Evo at 552bhp. Not too sure on XTD, I've got no experience with them. ORC do a good single plate clutch kit, like the Exedy too that'll handle 400bhp too.

The actuator on the GT2871R is a bent arm if you get the man sized version :D (the .60a/r that uses traditional hose fittings on the intake and outlet of the comp cover). Otherwise you can run the stock actuator HKS jobby on the version that uses the original Nissan comp housing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
You'll have to ignore RR figures, I've rarely seen anywhere that gives accurate readings. I see 400bhp cars posted by people on GT2871R's running 1.2 bar... I don't think so, lol. You'll have to run fairly high boost to get a legit 380bhp out of a GT2871R (I'm talking about 1.7bar) or cams aswell with a lower boost level. The stock head on the SR is quite poo to be frank :D

Clutch wise, I used an Exedy Hyper single, and that coped nearly 40k miles at the power levels I ran between and the previous owner. ACT are fairly good clutches, I ran one in my Evo at 552bhp. Not too sure on XTD, I've got no experience with them. ORC do a good single plate clutch kit, like the Exedy too that'll handle 400bhp too.

The actuator on the GT2871R is a bent arm if you get the man sized version :D (the .60a/r that uses traditional hose fittings on the intake and outlet of the comp cover). Otherwise you can run the stock actuator HKS jobby on the version that uses the original Nissan comp housing.
Awesome .Cheers again

When I ordered it I did ask for the 60 trim so I should be getting the bigger inlet
As that is the one I want 😊

Act do a organic clutch and it claims to take up to 425 ft lbs
Do you think this will be sufficient I'm not sure on torque numbers 350 bhp should be 350 ft lbs ?

Reaction score
Country
Awesome .Cheers again

When I ordered it I did ask for the 60 trim so I should be getting the bigger inlet
As that is the one I want 😊

Act do a organic clutch and it claims to take up to 425 ft lbs
Do you think this will be sufficient I'm not sure on torque numbers 350 bhp should be 350 ft lbs ?

Brilliant cheers for the help 😊