What's new

My British S15 Replacement

Reaction score
Country
I forgot to do this when I actually got the replacement. I sold my S15 in March and replaced it with this!

It's a 2010 shape Exige 240s modified to around 290bhp with Ohlins suspension. As much as I loved the S15 this is on another level!

Reaction score
Country
A guy who works in my place has just bought one of these but is totally stock. Yours has the super charger kit I'm guessing? Looks really nice- proper weapon

Reaction score
Country
Yes, mine is essentially at the s260 spec. You get a supercharger as standard with the 220, 240 and 260 models.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Driven a few of these and they are great fun!! I wouldn't swap an S15 for one as they are annoying to get in and out of and ride like a gokart! But for a track day or Sunday drive they are amazing!

Reaction score
Country
Nice. What's it like for room on the inside?
Better than you'd expect actually. Ive got harnesses in this so when two people are harnessing up you get the odd elbow to the ribs but when you're driving it's great. Much more personal space than my friend's Cerbera!

Driven a few of these and they are great fun!! I wouldn't swap an S15 for one as they are annoying to get in and out of and ride like a gokart! But for a track day or Sunday drive they are amazing!
It's the go kart factor that I love about it. Everything is so precise and engaging with it. It couldn't be an every day car though so if the S15 is your every day car then that's understandable! It isn't any less economic to run than the S15 was though, which is nice.

Reaction score
Really like these, they never seem to lose their money. I looked at them before I bought my RS4, unfortunately, I needed a large car, so a powerful avant won.