What's new

Ray's s15 specs

Reaction score
Country
New owner has just came and taken her away. She should be cruising her way thru the UK now, and heading to the Nederland's.

Reason for selling is I'm pretty much not using the car. My 3min drive to work a couple of times a week. Have no proper garage to store it. So just out there in the elements. Baby is on the way, but think the money for a nice extension may be better. It has served me well for the pass 8 years.
as long as you happy dude if you are then all good, i just hate seeing people sell there car (all their hard work, time, money) and then regret it and go on about when they are going to get another car.... but mrs, baby, house... (talking about my brother here) he wants a car back so bad ive offered to build his RB30 engine for him...

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
congratulations / commiserations Ray - I'm sure there will be quite a few people (myself included) who will miss seeing such an incredible car in person, even just once / twice a year :cry: I cannot even begin to imagine how you feel after all your hard work... So what have you lined up as a daily?