What's new

Ray's s15 specs

Reaction score
Country
oki update..
as some of you guys might know been having turbo and exhaust issues...
its what happens when you put a cheap s**ty ebay mani in.

so ive made a list of goods going in as i dont want to go back into this area again.

Ex Mani going for a Tomei Extreme

Turbo ive chossen a BB one as my 02 dont have one
HKS GT-RS

Elbow down pipe
Moonface MF-R chamber pro

and a full set of spitfire goodies

DI ignition system

DI ignition Bridge

DI ground wire.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
LOL
i love the wheels. before i had the alignment done the wheels tucked in quite abit was thinking spacers but after the alignment setup they sat in nicely to the arcs, perfect fit nice and flush too..

anyways don't hold back cause i have them..

Last edited:
S

sillbeers15

I'm certain with a proper tune more power can be delivered. However, it is not numbers that matter...it is the drivability and mid range punch that matters on the road.

Anyway, building a balanced car is more important than just creating outright power figures to impress.

A

Adam15

cars looking mint dude,,dont you just love irish petrol,,nice spec too:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
ahh power figures... my idea figure would be over 350bhp -400bhp...
thats why im serieiously thinking about running bio ethonal following JP's steps at SXOC. he got good fiqures from using it. drove it too hahaha smells different.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I looked into doing that myself. Right up to the point I discovered there are only currently 15 garages selling it, and none of them are within 60 miles....

M

MarkS15

Bride - Gais bucket Seat with bride seat rails driver only..

Was the Bride seat in the car when you got it??? Looking for same seat in red "two of them" savage job think CDA in Dunboyne stock them.....

Reaction score
Country
nah was not in the car when i got it... car was totally stock when i got it

2 of them is abit much too dam expensive. beside passengers dont appricate them...

Reaction score
Country
I looked into doing that myself. Right up to the point I discovered there are only currently 15 garages selling it, and none of them are within 60 miles....
im very lucky as there is a garage not too far away from me, less then 5min drive. there are also plans for more e85 station in ireland.

So i think i will go for it. the thoughts of running 104 octane thats equal to race fuel.:thumbs:

i can bring out the full potential of my s15.
was just watching the GT races the otherday gues what even the aston martin team are running there cars on Bio Ethonal, and won LOL....:D