What's new

Dan's daily driven project

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, I've been loitering and posting on here for a short while, thought I'd throw this up.

So, my last car: A Honda Civic Type R, FN2. It really was difficult putting her up for sale, she was such a good car and a really reliable car. Unfortunately for the FN2, however, I'm now insurable on a 200sx which has always been a dream car of mine, so it had to be done!

Here she is:

And now onto ventures new!
I bought an S15 off Nath on here for what I believe to be a cracking price given it's condition! They say pictures speak a thousand words, so here we go;

As you can see, the Silvia is incredibly clean! The engine bay had me
It was imported just over a year ago today and had one Japanese owner from new. Engine has covered just over 80,000 miles and drives and feels incredible!

Currently it's pretty standard to be fair. Current mods are as follows;

• OMP steering wheel
    Works engineering boost gauge
    Boost controller
    BOV
    Nismo lowering springs
    Upgraded fuel pump
    Rear tints
    Strut brace
    4.5" cat-back exhaust

I do however plan to increase that list by quite a bit. First things first, want to do the bits that are renowned for going, such as turbo oil and coolant lines, they're sat here waiting to go on. That'll probably be within the next few months. Will probably end up servicing it whilst I'm there.

Will try and keep this updated as much as possible over the next few months.

Following all the current bits, I really need some new alloys!

Reaction score
Country
I know it's not much of an update, just a few pics from last night.

You'll all be glad to know I've got myself one of these!

Hopefully got myself some Rota Grids on the way too!

Change is happening ;)

Reaction score
Country
Small update guys, got new wheels fitted, I believe they're Inovit st16's - suit the car pretty well!

Unfortunately to get them to sit right, had to extend the wheel studs by 20mm as I'm running a 10mm spacer on the front to clear the caliper. No drama, was done in a couple of hours...

The age old subaru/nissan rivalry alive and kicking! :D

Thought I'd post this from a while ago too, from when I upgraded the turbo lines to braided ones, crappy pic I'm afraid.

And mid job (the beard did get longer, but it's now gone :'( )

Next on the agenda is lights! Need to sort our that pesky orange indicator!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I had 2 fn2's man so totally understand how hard it is to part with one great car and truly underrated . S15's are awesome though man so good choice! Car is coming along nicely dude! What do you have planned for the car?

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate, yeah I absolutely loved the FN2 and if it was financially viable, I would have kept it, but it just wasn't practical and I couldn't refuse the call of the S15.

Don't have massive plans to be fair, want to keep it as clean as possible and don't want to go over the top, if that makes sense.

Next on the agenda is proably D-max rear lights, get all my aero stuff painted and fitted (just got to test fit my front bumper for the body shop guys then they can give me a quote and get it fitted).

Also, would quite like to get coilovers to get it a little lower and would like a new BOV and fmic, but they're all on the long term jobs.

mbb

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate, yeah I absolutely loved the FN2 and if it was financially viable, I would have kept it, but it just wasn't practical and I couldn't refuse the call of the S15.

Don't have massive plans to be fair, want to keep it as clean as possible and don't want to go over the top, if that makes sense.

Next on the agenda is proably D-max rear lights, get all my aero stuff painted and fitted (just got to test fit my front bumper for the body shop guys then they can give me a quote and get it fitted).

Also, would quite like to get coilovers to get it a little lower and would like a new BOV and fmic, but they're all on the long term jobs.
Keep the stock BOV plumbed back and fmic for as long as possible unless you chase over 200kw! Response is amazing

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate, yeah, they were incredibly simple, plug and play!

Was a bit fidgety to get the foam to sit right to create a water seal, but all's well now :)