What's new

my newly acquired S15!

P

PhilV

PhilV's S15 Spec R

woooo!

so I finnaly got it! ha ha, only wanted one since like '99! ha ha, I still think I am trapped in some dream but no, I finnaly have a S15, omfg! ha ha

had a good day, flew over to Guernsey in those tiny planes, loved it but at the same time crapped it because my door area looked like it was duct taped shut? wtf!? lol but I love flying so was a laugh!

arrived in Guernsey and got picked up in my new car and shown what she can do then I took over and stalled continuasly for what seemed like ages ha ha across donkey land but finnaly made it to Bluchip! ha ha, damn racing clutch is hard to get used to but I'm better already, haven't stalled since been back in Jersey!

anyway below are some not so good pics of the car but yeh, it gives you a general idea of whats about, hope to put it through DVS soon and get it on J plates and lik Christian said would be cool to get the plate J515300 (model and horsepower of the car :p )

enjoy! (click on pics to enlarge) and thanks to Bluchip!

*removed old pics due to picture amount restrictions*

LATEST PICS

so gave the car a further clean today and got some pics! think these are better so u guys can appreciate the car more, started pouring it down when I went for the engine bay shot so its a bit crap that one lol :annoyed: anyway, plenty of pics below! enjoy!

SPEC LIST:

Engine and Gearbox:

2-Way Drift Diff
Twin Plate Clutch
HKS Intercooler
HKS Hard Pipe Kit
HKS Sequential Blow Off Valve
HKS Induction Kit
5Zigen Titanium Exhaust

Exterior:

Drift Spec. BodyKit
TEIN Super Drift Coilover Suspension
Alloy Drift Bushes
NISMO Front + Back Strut Braces
Carbon GT AERO Spoiler

Interior:

Nissan A-Pillar Boost Gauge
Blitz turbo timer
Alloys/Tyres/Suspension: 17" WORK's Emotion CR Kai
Goodyear Eagle F1's All Around

Audio/Video:

Kenwood DDX-8027 CD/TV/DVD/MP3
Nitrous Subwoofer Tube
Rockford Fosgate Amp

Last edited:
Reaction score
looking good, i'd personally lower it a bit and get the mesh in the frontbar painted black (this can easily be done by yourself, just get some paint etc. from the local paint/auto store)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I feel that I've already commented alot on your car on the SXOC.
But no harm commenting it here too.

Very nice car. Great colour :D

P

PhilV

eh eh eh :)

doing decent pics this weekend I hope :D

btw heres some advice needed...my car has alot of mods and uprated parts, happy days there, however one thing that remains factory which I would like to change are the disc brakes, the full discs + calipers + pads etc

any recommendations? obviously ug et what u pay for but i don't wanna spend to too much

also the intercooler looks like its seen better days, I saw a blitz one for 350 quid, is that normal price?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Take a look in the DB Brakes section on SXOC. He does some pretty decent disc upgrades. Pads are down to you and your driving. A good, reasonably priced pad in the Porterfield R4S.

DB Brakes are also doing an FMIC group buy. ?220.

P

PhilV

new pics on page1, finnaly decent pics, enjoy! also have now included spec list!

Last edited:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks good mate :thumbs:, wheels remind me of mine though :(, including the sticking out'ness :cry:

How do you find the 2-way diff?

P

PhilV

oh right yeah I find it ok, the diff makes the normal clunky feeling/noise when going really slow but when going fast sideways around corners its awesome weeeeeeee :D

S

S15_silvia_

how old are you mate?

nice ride too..im gettin one in july..coz i cant get insured till im 21 even tho i have 2yr no claims and been drivin 2yrs!!!!....:(

P

PhilV

i'm 20 :)

just ordered down new A'PEXi air filter thingie which is meant to be the best and also that carbon fibre air flow thing for the front of the engine bay area, sweeet!

B

BarryL

lovely lookin car mate.take the mesh out off bumper will show more off yer I.C piping,best off luck.

P

PhilV

i was thinking of that but my HKS intercooler ain't as nice as the GReddy ones, its not chrome piping its just standard steel or whatever metal so its quite dull looking but I am repolacing the I.C soon so it may come out then :)

P

PhilV

update...

have ordered down that cooling plate in carbon fibre like Nicely has, got it for ?150 including postage off eBay lol, yay!

also took some new pics while i was down at the harbour picking up a mate :)

and

P

PhilV

ha ha its pants @ going slow, below 15mph when turning it goes "clunk clunk clunk" ha ha people think my car is broken!!! mind you i only do those sort of speeds when getting out/in to parking spaces and whatnot so meh its not too bad, as an everyday car is defo not the worst, Vauxhal VX220 was defo worse