Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
update...

have ordered down that cooling plate in carbon fibre like Nicely has, got it for ?150 including postage off eBay lol, yay!
Erm...they're ?130 delivered from Greenline/Perfectrun. And they're originals, not copies. Hope you don't have the trouble I did when I got a copy first...

P

PhilV

oh.....*goes cancel order*

*10 mins later....cancel sucesseful as was out of stock apparently*

that was lucky! so greenline is it...ha ha

*goes there instead*

P

PhilV

UPDATE!

I finnaly managed to register my car here in Jersey! wooooo!!!

took me ages but I got it, also ordered down some TE37's as some of you know so they should be here soon, gun metal in colour!

here are pics of it with the new plates on but I am gonna get the back one customised like the front one in due time....will do for now so I can drive around :)

also as you can see I prefer the standard lights on so if anyone wants to buy the after marked ones I had on before (see photos on page 1) let me know!!!

I wanna buy the wise square ones next so if anyone has a link to those also let me know :)

P

PhilV

UPDATE! new wheels now on, ****ty pics below cause its getting dark and whatever!

putside in my driveway:

next up, decent brakes!

G

gunner93

"You can't beat a set of TE-37's in bronze... :smitten:"

Agree.

In pitch dark all I can see is the TEIN decal zooming past the highway... he he

P

PhilV

they look exactly the same though lol and these cost half :)

the only different is the center cap looks wise but I have already ordered down the rays ones anyway :p

P

PhilV

ah sorry already sold them :/

as for the wheels they look exactly the same so its all good :D

P

PhilV

i can't see any differences myself apart from the center cap so suits me fine, the tyres are also quite decent

Reaction score
Country
Well, Rays dont make 20 holes to suit both 114.3 and 100. But the centre cap is pretty obvious. lol

oh well as long as you're liking it