What's new

My Pearl White s15

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Looks/sounds mint! Love how your turbo flutters. Way better than mine. Mine is so loud, and sounds like a dump valve compared to yours... I want mine to sound like Zoidberg, or at least pigeons! But I'm loving your raspy backfires - sounds hard as nails :D

Reaction score
Country
Haha cheers mate! The flutter was just from getting rid of the DV, sounds really good!

The system will back fire and shoot flames all day long tbh, it's insane and not even that loud.

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, but for some reason each S body just has a slightly different sound. My S13 literally sounded like Zoidberg and it was the nuts. Now I have no DV, all metal intake and 3" turbo back system with no cat and its very loud, but the flutter sounds more like Darth Vader at low pressures or a DV at higher pressures. Yours sounds great.

Ah yes, flames at night time... Love it when the trees in my rear view mirror all light up orange just for a moment. :)

You've done bloody well matey :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
At low revs mines more of a big load of boost dump, but sounds so good when built up the rev counter a bit!

Cheers mate, was WELL worth the wait. The quality of the thing is the nuts, so happy with it. Cost me about £450 all in with customs and postage from Japan.
5 weeks wait was hell though.

Reaction score
Country
Another small test video as i've just bought a new GoPro. :D
Also passed it's second MOT since being in the country, no advisories yet!

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Looks great, somehow missed this until now.

I always wanted a Regu 06&R for my S15 when I had it, but it was out of stock so ended up with the MEGA N1.

Now own a PS13 and just seen they still make the Regu 06&R for it.... Very tempting.. haha.

Get yourself signed up to SXOC as well if you aren't already!

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys!
Got mine off Jesse Streeter, came in much cheaper than going through anyone else.

It's a fantastic system.