Robbyp's Spec R

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Front pipe and De-cat for the S15??

Pit in your garage.......... i'm not jelous.... I'm not ok, now leave me alone ................ :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Have gotta thank my dad he works from home and has a massive garage with a pit in it and mega amount of tools ( the kind u use to work with not the human kind :) ) so its real handy whenever u need to get in below the car!!

Reaction score
Got my front mount and other bits from nengun so fitted the intercooler and sqv yest

Other bits i got: SSQV, nismo smoked indicators, Defi link II unit still waiting on boost gauge to come, sard fuel reg, also Trust/grex oil filter relocation thingy!

Intercooler fitting!

will post some better updated pics on first page!
Hope u like!

Reaction score
Fitted the Oil filter relocation kit and Defi BF boost gauge so will have to buy some new bits to fit now!!

Reaction score
took the car to rolling road last week to check the af ratio before i up boost or do anything else and she was spot on fueling wise and made 262 hp and 220 odd torque not to bad i guess will post graph later!

Reaction score
sorry bout the bad pics there.

Fitted these to the car yest with ds2500 pads and painted up the calipers.
What ya think?

I think the caliper colour sets off the colour off the rims but what would i know :D!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Had a cracked collant turbo line couple of weeks ago and fitted apex flexi hose kit with the turbo still on the car now that was a tight job! But this week my turbo gaskets have gone so the car is now sounding like a tractor! Its enough to make a grown man cry!! Means i gotta take the turbo off now anyway!!
Ordered gasket kit off apex and a flexi oil turbo line and a THS turbo elbow and downpipe combo (think nicely runs one of these) with the flexi in the d/p section and an upgraded mani off my pals drift car so hopefully get it all fitted this weekend!!! :p