What's new

Jakurial's Autech S15

Reaction score
Country
So, I hardly get time on my computer to do this, but since my tapatalk is uploading better photo's I'll give my baby a mention on here!

Autech s15

Redtop sr20de (high compression at 11.0.7 - uprated cams which I'm not sure of the make Autech used)
3.5" 5zigen exhaust with Decat
Arc air intake with Apexi cone
HKS hypermax D coilovers (Adjustable inside the car for rears, got a twisty spring things sticking out my parcel shelf)
17" Xxr alloys
Carbon bonnet
Carbon strut brace
Autowatch Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser
Ogura single plate organic racing clutch
Vertex front bumper
Kaaz 2-way LSD
Momo steering wheel
1x Bride low max seat

Possibly missed some bits but not sure, but here she is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Did you get the Vertex Lang kit in new? If you don't mind can you say where you got it from please?

Reaction score
Country
That looks very clean mate, she looks stunning! I can imagine an NA S15 being quite fun to drive, especially with that spec list.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate, was a grade 5 import in 2013, so she's pretty spotless... It's a lot quicker than what most people expect from the N/A, Will still reach 0-60 in around 6, just hasn't got a lot of torque in the lower revs... And the 2-way dif makes a entertaining daily!

Reaction score
Country
So after finding I was stepping out quite a lot and losing grip, I checked my rear tires to discover there was no tread left, so my early Xmas present came in the form of rubber..

I was going to get myself set up for a yashio interior, however I had been informed from Nungen that they are no longer manufactured, so if anyone had and ideas for interior that'd be grand! I am going to do a carbon vinyl wrap on the centre console and all my little trims inside the car, I'm just debating on the colour.. Orange was an idea to match my perforated orange door cards and passenger seat. But I'm also toying with a couple other things / colours.. Any ideas are appreciated!

Reaction score
Country
Im pretty sure yashio bits are still around as I bought gaitor, gear knob and spin button off Jap parts last month

Reaction score
Country
I was trying to grab it of the Nungen website, when it all disappeared of there, after a week of emailing them...

"Jake replied:
Hi Daniel,
How come the S15 gear knob and boot are no longer showing on the website? Sorry that was what i was after, i just didn't word it very well..

Regards Jake Waller"

"Daniel Power replied:
You sent me this link

http://www.nengun.com/yashio-factory/
If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards
Dan

We Now have the Greddy Boost con on sale http://www.nengun.com/greddy/profec-oled

We have over 5.8 Million Used parts Online and In stock
The largest New Parts Brands
The Nengun Yahoo Auctions.
We bring you all this with the lowest prices"

"Jake replied:
Hi Daniel,

Yes that was the link, but what has happened to the Silvia yashio factory gear knobs as they are no longer on the site"

"Daniel Power replied:
Yes I ma very sorry its no longer made
If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards
Dan

We Now have the Greddy Boost con on sale http://www.nengun.com/greddy/profec-oled

We have over 5.8 Million Used parts Online and In stock
The largest New Parts Brands
The Nengun Yahoo Auctions.
We bring you all this with the lowest prices"

If Jap parts are still doing them I might have a gander!

Reaction score
Country
I have got a quick release on my handbrake already, so that's probably the bit I won't order... I expected some added charge to be slipped in, cheers for the heads up man :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Nice one, il do a bit of price comparison!

Now I have another added issue, my pissing battery light has now come on!?.. Issue is I'm not sure if I just got dodgy wiring and/or cluster, as my full beam light was flickering a few months ago, being dim to bright, so I took it out and put it back in, which now doesn't work at all... No problem I though to myself, then the other day my seatbelt light came on, so I plugged in my passenger seat belt and it went, unplugged and light still gone and haven't seen it since. Then last night / this morning, battery light flickered a bit, then solid on to home.. Got up this morning to see the light still there for about 10 seconds then it went. I got pretty much most the way to work, when the light flickered and then went solid on again, but seemed to happen the moment I hit a bump in the road. Going to have to test the alternator tonight, see if I'm getting charge.

Reaction score
Country
Ahh, was the exact same one I was looking at one ebay! Il probably look at taking that off your hands even if it's not the issue!