What's new

Jakurial's Autech S15

Reaction score
Country
That looks absolutely incredible, cannot wait to see this in the flesh at Japfest. Getting very excited about some of the S15's that are going there. What made you choose such a bold colour? I think it's fantastic

Reaction score
Country
Cheers man!! I saw a couple photos of some similar, and I just couldn't get away from it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Looks nice mate :)

Just curious about this wrapping... you read into how long this stuff lasts? wondering when it gets stoned chipped will it chip just like paint does?

Reaction score
Country
Ta guys, pick her up tomorrow :D... 7-10 year guarantee on the wrap, and it adds a bit of protection over the paint and does get stone chips, but you can get a clear protective film wrap which will just collect stone chips etc, throw it out and the wrap/paint will mainly be okay..

Another photo, not 100% in it still and the colour looks different in other lights which is cool!

Reaction score
Country
Well here she is :D love it!! Roof is going to get redone as a few hairs got caught up but the rest is pretty good :D very happy, just waiting on the spoiler to get painted now!

Reaction score
Country
Massive fan of that, great colour combination and choice for the cars lines, really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at Japfest

Reaction score
Country
Ello fellas!

So not a lot has gone on with the silv recently, just been daily driving her a fair amount, but soon the time is going to come where i actually pull my finger out my arse and find a decent cheap daily.

That means I am penning things to do with the silv when I finally get her off the road. I'm wondering if anyone thinks ITB's would be worth it for the Autech N/A?

Reaction score
Country
Well today is a sad day, my Autech block has been declared dead.. RIP, however time to save for a DET

Reaction score
Country
Finally got started this weekend, dropped the Autech block out and gearbox..

I have the daunting task of doing the wiring now, has anyone got a good wiring diagram to compare a s15 sr20de and a S14 SR20DET?

I know some of the plugs are different, etc. I kinda kack myself when looking at lots of wires

Reaction score
Country
What are you doing with the autech block? What went wrong with it? I'd be interested in cams and ecu if you split it down :)

Reaction score
Country
At the moment it's just sitting around, have been trying to decide what to do with it.

I could do mate! Il see if I can get the rocker off tomorrow at some point to grab some pictures for you!

Got a 6speed MT up for sale as well!