What's new

My RB30 S15

Reaction score
Country
It's been a busy few months and I have forgot about updating this. So I got it back from the painters having got the sills replaced, the underneath body shultz'd and also a full respray and a few other bits. They did a great job and I'm very pleased over all.

Before and after picture of the sills

Once I had it back it got treated to a full valet. At the same time one of natures rarest occurrences happened.... The rain stopped in Ireland and a strange warm glow came from the sky.... So I took a picture (just for the haters it got 6.5k likes on SilviaRepublics FB page)

I then bought a up-rated DoLuk ignition harness which made an enormous difference to the response and performance of the engine. Definitely gained some ponies from it. I then bought some smoked rear LED lights and a carbon hydro which I can't wait to install and test.

Shortly after I came across a twin core GTR intercooler which is a monster in comparison to the one that was fitted. I had it sprayed black then began the job of fitting it. Bought some new intercooler piping as I wouldn't of been able to modify the existing pipe to suit. Unfortunately it arrived after I had gone back overseas to work.

So now she is sitting sorry for herself in the garage until I get home. Once all back together again I may take it back for a quick remap even if to see have the changes in intercooler and ignition harness have made much of a difference to the figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
It's been over a year since I have been on here, completely forgot about this to be honest. I eventually got around to tidying the car up. I also changed the old OEM coil packs out for some split fire coils, the difference is like night and day. I had an annoying misfire around 3500 RPM which turned out to be a coil breaking down. The split fires coupled with the aftermarket harness have really improved the response of the engine.

I managed to to get to a show last summer, and I got some decent quality photos sent on to me from it

]

]

[

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I have fallen out of love with the big wing and removed it had the holes filled and a boot respray done. Much happier with the line of the car now. Exhaust work and rear diffuser next.

Last edited:

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Some machine.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk