Country
Woke up today to find the postman had delivered me some goodies from Japan
D-Max rear led lights
D-Max boot spoiler
D-Max roof spoiler
Yashio gear gaiter
Yashio gear knob
And yashio drift button

Few more small touches needed to finish off the car but getting there bit by bit cosmetic wise
Will be buying the carbon surrounds for the dash as soon as i source something of quality.
Also after seeing them in a few powerful cars I will buy some Defi's or some HKS gauges when i have spare cash towards end of build
The Nardi wheel I have in the car I am unsure what to do as the Leather has Discoloured!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Not much of an update but my Nismo wheels have been sent to be refurbed in matte Bronze something like that of the rays/Works colours to be used as a Spare wheel whenever needed,Will sand blast them all back and inspect them before painting

Still I remain lost as for what wheels to decide on due to Wed Kranze seaming to be impossible to get reasonable dish from in weaker offsets so I need to research more wheel types as I dont want to run over Fenders at the rear or catch the front Calipers

Will be ordering Some OEM Turbo gasket sets and Lock tabs over the coming days to insure peace of mind as well as some Japspeed Braided Turbo Lines and Washers

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the suggestion paddy i will be honest i have priced these new in 18" but there little outside my Budget at almost 700euro a wheel have to save a bit more if i am to go up over the 2k mark without tyres

Reaction score
Country
Spent some time down at the Garage Today was some good point and some bad points!
Got to Test Fit and try out the new D-Max stuff I recently bought
Roof Spoiler and boot spoiler were test fitted using masking tape but some small sanding and prep required on both parts before painting as expected
I also managed to get the time to fit the lights which really change the rear I love how clean and modern they make it!
When I bought the car I suspected it had Bad Turbo Gaskets or a Bad Manifold so upon inspection today i discovered the Mani is totally gone Cracked right through so I have a friend sourcing another manifold for me will then fit this when i go at the Braided lines etc
Also have my paint now so things are starting to take shape should be alot happening starting the next week or so as i have Decided on my wheels and need to order them!
*car as it sits now!

*New lights vs old lights

*Heres some shot of the Dmax spoilers sitting on the lights

**Heres some shots of that Mani So annoyed this came about but projects are walks into the unknown!

Reaction score
Country
yeah i would of thought the oem manifolds rarely crack! wow, looks like a good'un, all the way through! Good excuse for an upgrade i suppose :thumbs:

Love the D-MAX stuff, nice build here dude

Reaction score
Country
I have spoke to alot of drift minded people and all have said first Time they ever seen or heard of cast mani cracking...Thanks lads it's a very big build as of all the sanding and under sealing to be done but I'm excited to I won't lie I love to get the hands dirty.
I got some clear repeaters for the wings and cleaned them up!

*came across this airbrushed sr20 online cool idea I think may see if I can do this

*noticed some yashio factory stickers underneath bay doubt it means any upgrade but I do love the yashio stuff!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Sourced a manifold today seams in good nick for what it is so will suit me fine as I dont plan going for big power anytime soon
Used a ruler to check that it wasn't warped or anything so happy with it

Reaction score
Country
This isnt much of an update as its more a Novelty choice but I Purchased myself a dash cam for the car this week with a class 10 SD Card just to make sure my freshly painted car doesnt get a nasty tips of hits without proof.
Currently down in the Shed at the car today I plan to remove some suspention bits and other bits underneath and have they Sand Blasted and painted to look fresher

Reaction score
Country
Today I got some progress with surface rust especially with the boot floor and surrounding areas!
I used a metal brush some 60 grit sandpaper and a huge amount elbow grease..Once all rust was removed I use some hammerite KRUST which stops rust and causes a prevention film on boot floor..This took quite along time but it was worth it because I want the entire car spotless!
Hers some before and after pics where you see blue black colour it means the k rust protection has prevented rust In the particular area

Reaction score
Country
Well lads based on reviews from this forum I ordered myself a Blitz intercooler for a great price from Nengun was about to drop my money on japspeed but am delighted a member suggested me this on.Looking forward to the test fit and shiney pipes in the engine bay

Reaction score
Country
I bought the cheaper option of the few which is the blitz SE(standard edition) intercooler kit